Notifications
Clear all

. . .and People Wonder Why Some Of Us Hide Ourselves Away All Day!

MemberMember
(@omarcomin)

Posted : 10/18/2012 2:56 pm

http://www.dailymail...ugly-stick.html

The headline of this article is . . .

The zit parade: New iPhone app transforms anyone into a spotty monster

Basically it's an iphone app that allows users to make pictures of people look uglier. So the tone of this artice is spots immediatley equals ugly!

. . . .oh and we're all monsters, good to know.

MemberMember
(@tuffluck)

Posted : 10/18/2012 2:59 pm

thats foked up.

MemberMember
(@lapis-lazuli)

Posted : 10/18/2012 4:47 pm

^ What a silly app.

MemberMember
(@sum1killme)

Posted : 10/18/2012 11:46 pm

That makes me angry.

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 10/19/2012 12:33 am

That's actually very upsetting.

I can't believe someone decided to make that and that people use it!! What does that say about those people!? So insecure about their own appearance that they want to make fun of already beautiful people by using this or make fun of those that do unfortunately deal with acne... I guess they don't understand how horrible acne is to deal with in every possible way.

I really don't like any of these apps that distort appearance in ways that can be offensive to some, like the one that makes people look fat. And now there's this one.

I hope it's not something that becomes really popular. I'd really want to hide away then.

MemberMember
(@ilovemesomevanity)

Posted : 10/19/2012 12:39 am

gonna take dem celebs down with us! >:D jk jk. that article sounds ridiculously stupid.

MemberMember
(@betterness24)

Posted : 10/19/2012 1:06 am

Not surprised..That's the world for you.

Murph89 liked
MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 10/19/2012 4:20 am

Hate to play devils advocate here but no one is forcing anyone to use it or buy it.

Why let something like this bother you? It shouldn't impact on anyone's life here.

Fact of the matter is there are any one of a hundred things that can offend at any given time. The only thing that really matters is how we deal with that.

Just don't allow silly articles like this get to you. It's the daily mail as well which is a loud of crap.

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 10/19/2012 4:54 am

Talk about a garbage app. I hate how beauty obsessed the media is. Just a cruel, ignorant app created by cruel, ignorant people.

MemberMember
(@misssac17)

Posted : 10/19/2012 11:15 am

that is frigging ridiculous, it makes me so fucking angry.