Notifications
Clear all

Anyone On Apple Cider Vinegar For More Than A Month? Long Term Effects?

MemberMember
(@tingmothy)

Posted : 10/18/2012 11:24 am

Hi all, I just started drinking Bragg's apple cider vinegar 2 days ago, and already I notice my red pimples are drying out. I drink 2 tablespoons 3 times a day. I heard stories of people who burn their esophogas and cough up blood, so I was wondering if there is any truth to those statements? Please help! Thanks!

MemberMember
(@bearishly)

Posted : 10/18/2012 11:32 am

Hi all, I just started drinking Bragg's apple cider vinegar 2 days ago, and already I notice my red pimples are drying out. I drink 2 tablespoons 3 times a day. I heard stories of people who burn their esophogas and cough up blood, so I was wondering if there is any truth to those statements? Please help! Thanks!

Most people that drink it dilute it to raise the ph a bit.

MemberMember
(@tingmothy)

Posted : 10/18/2012 11:33 am

Most people that drink it dilute it to raise the ph a bit.

SOrry I should I have said that I do dilute it. I pour 2 tablespoons in a big mug, and add about 2 cups of water.

MemberMember
(@vicariously)

Posted : 11/12/2012 9:19 am

I was going to start driking ACV and Lemon water today. I hope that esophogas burning and coughing up blood is not true! shake.gif

MemberMember
(@ind1g0)

Posted : 11/12/2012 12:31 pm

I've been on it for more than two years and I can't recommend anything more. I dilute mine of course and I make sure I take it with food (always). Never had any problems and it has helped me tremendously. Try spraying a diluted version on your face, too, as a toner after you shower to re balance ph.