Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tingmothy

Anyone On Apple Cider Vinegar For More Than A Month? Long Term Effects?

Hi all, I just started drinking Bragg's apple cider vinegar 2 days ago, and already I notice my red pimples are drying out. I drink 2 tablespoons 3 times a day. I heard stories of people who burn their esophogas and cough up blood, so I was wondering if there is any truth to those statements? Please help! Thanks!

Hi all, I just started drinking Bragg's apple cider vinegar 2 days ago, and already I notice my red pimples are drying out. I drink 2 tablespoons 3 times a day. I heard stories of people who burn their esophogas and cough up blood, so I was wondering if there is any truth to those statements? Please help! Thanks!

Most people that drink it dilute it to raise the ph a bit.

Most people that drink it dilute it to raise the ph a bit.

SOrry I should I have said that I do dilute it. I pour 2 tablespoons in a big mug, and add about 2 cups of water.

I've been on it for more than two years and I can't recommend anything more. I dilute mine of course and I make sure I take it with food (always). Never had any problems and it has helped me tremendously. Try spraying a diluted version on your face, too, as a toner after you shower to re balance ph.