Notifications
Clear all

Need A Suggestion! : Foundation And Bp Treatment

MemberMember
(@teresa23)

Posted : 10/18/2012 9:35 am

Hi Guys!!

i have a question for you that certainly are more informed about it than me.... i'm using BP treatment from 3 days and i wear make up every day all day.. so.. are there any side effects using foundation or bb cream?.. what is the most indicated between BBcream like (missha bb cream) or a normal foundation?.. i noticed that when i use bb cream for some hours my face begin to be covered of small pimples... like a little irritation.. maybe BB cream's ingredients are not compatible with BP treatment... i don't know.. please help me!! give me your advice please... for me any answer is important :) bye

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 10/19/2012 2:00 am

I'm not sure about BP and all foundation ingredients exactly but just wanted to point out it would be a good idea to stay away from foundations with salicylic acid in them while using BP. Those would be the foundations marketed toward clearing acne. I think having something with salicylic acid in it at the same time as using BP would be too drying on your skin. That's my opinion anyway.

Sorry I don't have any actual foundation / product suggestions. I'm sure someone else will comment and help you out more :)

MemberMember
(@rachelx7)

Posted : 10/19/2012 6:23 pm

I use BP daily too and use Palladio Wet/Dry Foundation found at Sally Beauty. I also use Mineral Fusion pressed foundation when I can afford it. I can buy that at Dermstore.com or at my local grocery store. I use Neutrogena moisturizer oil free for sensitive skin and I exfoliate using glycolic and/or salicylic acid once or twice a week at 20% strength found at amazon or ebay. That really helps to keep my pores unclogged and to rid my skin of the dry flakes.

MemberMember
(@clambak3)

Posted : 10/19/2012 6:49 pm

BB cream is not meant for people with sensitive skin / acne-prone skin. Skip the BB cream and use a little foundation that's non-comedogenic and make sure your face and applicators are always clean before putting it on. L'Oreal True Match has been good to me so far. :P

MemberMember
(@teresa23)

Posted : 10/20/2012 9:44 am

thank you so much,,, i was sure i posted my answer yesterday but something gone wrong because i can't see my post.. anyway thank you so much for suggestions.. yes.. now i'm going to finishing bb cream missha n 27 (available only in USA so it's hard for me to have it again) i think i'll try maybe l'oreal foundation or any simple anti-comedogenic foundation... ... i've got another off topic question..is it normal that afetr 4 day of BP treatment althought i payd attention to don't put it on my eyes my eyelids burn a little bit.. what can i do for don't feel this burn? i don't want to stop using BP 'cause my skin looks a lot better :) thank you!!

MemberMember
(@hunyeo)

Posted : 10/28/2012 2:25 am

Have you tried using make up forever? Its amazing in covering blemishes.