Notifications
Clear all

Whats The Best Moisturizer?

MemberMember
(@king-curtis)

Posted : 10/18/2012 4:56 am

hey, first of all I am a male. I would like to know what is the best moisturizer out there? I'm hearing a lot of Cetaphil and CeraVe.. i am not sure so it would be great if you guys recommend me what will a good moisturizer be.

i'm currently using Cetaphil Daily Cleanser, i don't want to have a treatment because i'm hearing that people get bad breakouts when they stop using the treatment.. i wouldn't want to use treatments on my face for the rest of my life so might as well not start it.

my skin isn't that bad, several pimples.. and dry flaky skin. i think a cleanser and moisturizer would do in a long run, so please recommend! thanks

(still thinking whether to use treatment of not)

MemberMember
(@kiton23)

Posted : 10/18/2012 8:28 pm

Currently using Garnier Moisture rescue with spf 15. Its a very light lotion and does not leave your skin oily. I am naturally oily skin, so i hate moiturizers that make your face even oilier. Kind of hard to find one thats light with spf. I have used cetaphil with sph 15 and aveno with spf30 in the past. Most leave the skin pretty oily and the aveno stings and causes tears when it goes near the eye area. I am male as well. But do reviews on the garnier, its reasonably priced and better than lots of expensive brand lotions.

MemberMember
(@lindseyem)

Posted : 10/19/2012 4:24 pm

Cerave moisturizing lotion is by far my favorite! And I have tried neutrogena, Dan's, and many others.

MemberMember
(@rachelx7)

Posted : 10/19/2012 6:25 pm

Haven't tried Cerave but I use Neutrogena Oil Free for sensitive skin. Doesn't make me break out.

MemberMember
(@clambak3)

Posted : 10/19/2012 6:46 pm

Haven't tried Cerave but I use Neutrogena Oil Free for sensitive skin. Doesn't make me break out.

Man I tried that stuff and it provided little to no moisture at all. Didn't make me break out but deff not one of my favorites. I just use grapeseed oil. Doesn't make me break out, have a funny fragrance, is super cheap, and natural to me is always better.

MemberMember
(@sua)

Posted : 10/20/2012 2:40 am

Well I've oily skin and Neutrogena oil-free moisture for combination skin works the best for me. It feels very light and doesn't give a sheen. I'm on the regimen and this supplies enough moisture

MemberMember
(@king-curtis)

Posted : 10/31/2012 8:25 pm

Sweet Thanks Guys! i might get Cetaphil moisturizing lotion since i have cetaphil cleanser and it's giving me progress so far