Notifications
Clear all

New Topical Scar Treatment - Sounds To Good To Be True

MemberMember
(@onestepcloser)

Posted : 10/17/2012 8:40 pm

Came across this website, offers a money back gurantee! But sounds to good to be true!

Anyone heard of this or tried it? The pictures looks really good!

http://www.dermeffacefx7.com/index.html

MemberMember
(@linali26)

Posted : 10/17/2012 9:08 pm

I checked out the website. Not sure how I feel about the package purchases they have. If you end up buying and trying it ,please let us know :)

MemberMember
(@onestepcloser)

Posted : 10/17/2012 10:36 pm

I checked out the website. Not sure how I feel about the package purchases they have. If you end up buying and trying it ,please let us know smile.png

Yes, I tried to google it and find reviews but seems to be a new product so couldn't find anything.

MemberMember
(@datura)

Posted : 10/17/2012 11:12 pm

I don't see how it could work that well as it's just a topical. But it's a worth a shot. It's pricy but certainly less expensive than laser treatments.

MemberMember
(@sanjoseskin)

Posted : 10/18/2012 3:33 am

I don't see how it could work that well as it's just a topical. But it's a worth a shot. It's pricy but certainly less expensive than laser treatments.

It's worth a shot? Jeez anyone can bottle anything and some people will buy it.

Someone could pee in a bottle and make crazy claims and someone would buy it.

I have no idea if this product or site is a sham or not, but it sure smells like one in my opinion.

MemberMember
(@onestepcloser)

Posted : 10/18/2012 1:40 pm

I don't think it's a scam to take your money as its sold on amazon. But yes probably just another cream that doesn't do as it says

MemberMember
(@austra)

Posted : 10/31/2012 11:17 am

Hahaha, I can't believe the before-after pictures are the same picture, with one (or both of them) photoshopped. How could anyone think this is legit?