Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
onestepcloser

New Topical Scar Treatment - Sounds To Good To Be True

I checked out the website. Not sure how I feel about the package purchases they have. If you end up buying and trying it ,please let us know :)

I checked out the website. Not sure how I feel about the package purchases they have. If you end up buying and trying it ,please let us know smile.png

Yes, I tried to google it and find reviews but seems to be a new product so couldn't find anything.

I don't see how it could work that well as it's just a topical. But it's a worth a shot. It's pricy but certainly less expensive than laser treatments.

I don't see how it could work that well as it's just a topical. But it's a worth a shot. It's pricy but certainly less expensive than laser treatments.

It's worth a shot? Jeez anyone can bottle anything and some people will buy it.

Someone could pee in a bottle and make crazy claims and someone would buy it.

I have no idea if this product or site is a sham or not, but it sure smells like one in my opinion.

Hahaha, I can't believe the before-after pictures are the same picture, with one (or both of them) photoshopped. How could anyone think this is legit?