Aha On Accutane?

MemberMember
(@andrewbleah)

Posted : 10/17/2012 1:19 pm

I know there are a lot of posts about this ,and I know it's wrong but my question is would it be BAD or VERY BAD?

My aha is only 8% from paula's choice.

I'm on my 3rd month of accutane, just want to fade some red marks:D.

MemberMember
(@echron)

Posted : 10/17/2012 4:25 pm

I wouldn't simply for the fact that while we know what Accutane does we do not know it's effects and how it affects people in general. Just doing a quick scout on the internet it appears that there exists a few people who have tried it. I know it's unlikely but I wouldn't risk it for the sake of temporary redness. I have it too and It's annoying, but it will go away when your done.

Some dermatologists will tell you that washing your face twice a day is too much on Accutane.

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 10/17/2012 5:07 pm

I agree with the above poster. One mess up and you can scar your face PERMANENTLY - that's why they tell you no procedures at all while on accutane or six months after. Your skin is very fragile and may not heal, bounce back, be tolerant of extra products as it normally would be. I would wait till AFTER treatment before adding AHA

MemberMember
(@andrewbleah)

Posted : 10/19/2012 1:46 am

Damn...you guys scared the shit out of me , i'll postpone it unitl my tratment is done -.-

until then some manuka honey will do wrong?:D