Notifications
Clear all

Tired Of This...

MemberMember
(@megadethguy)

Posted : 10/17/2012 10:51 am

Hi im a 21 year old guy i dont really have acne anymore i had a big breakout when i was 15 and that lasted for around a year. but ive got really oily skin that gets trapped under my nose pores that ends up scarring and i hate it. if i exfoiliate i get super oily and if i dont the oil/sebum will just get trapped under my skin and scar. my problem is on the nose even though im oily in other areas it doesnt bother me. i have been thinking of buying low dose accutane for this problem. i just moved to a new country and i dont really want to see a doctor would i be safe buying 10-20mg of accutane? what should i do?. i eat healtht and im not overweight or anything. tried the vitamin B thing and it didnt work at all. please help thank you!.

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 10/17/2012 11:24 am

what helps me is to use a cleanser with the little scrubby beads in it for those areas or you can try getting a clarisonic and using it there as well. i would not order accutane online at all. you could really damage your body doing that. you need to see a dermatologist to be prescribed that.

MemberMember
(@piwitron)

Posted : 10/20/2012 1:17 am

A low dose would be fine, just alternate it between days, take a pill then rest, take a pill and then rest, and so forth... If you got money, I'd recommend you to see a dermatologist, but if not then follow that routine and you will be just fine.

Ohhh and keep in mind, for males only accutane works, don't follow the hype on cosmetics and topical products, even vitamins and natural products offering you "the solution", it's just pure evil marketing..

MemberMember
(@armadillo)

Posted : 10/21/2012 9:32 am

What have you tried to get rid of oiliness apart from exfoliation?

I don't recommend you 'buy' Accutane, see a dermatologist for that, it's not safe to buy prescription meds without a prescription from a dodgy seller.

MemberMember
(@omnivium)

Posted : 10/23/2012 11:57 am

A low dose would be fine, just alternate it between days, take a pill then rest, take a pill and then rest, and so forth... If you got money, I'd recommend you to see a dermatologist, but if not then follow that routine and you will be just fine.

Ohhh and keep in mind, for males only accutane works, don't follow the hype on cosmetics and topical products, even vitamins and natural products offering you "the solution", it's just pure evil marketing..

How long were you taking low dose accutane? What was your dosage, and how well did it work for you?