Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clips

Accutane Hair Loss

hey guys, i'am 15 years old (male) and i'am on accutane for 1 month (i think) and yeah. my skin is better now but not perfect.

the last days i noticed that my hair fall out.. i went to my doctor and he said that is normal ... i'am very scared because yesterday i noticed that my eyebrows, bodyhair . . . is falling out too. what should i do? my acne was strong but i think acne is better than be bald.

soo, what should i do now? maybe cease to take it? i dont wanna loose all my eyebrows and i'am only 15 years old!!!

I readed that hair loss is normal, but sometimes it's forever..

if I stop taking it, will it stop?

thanks

It will probably stop 2-4 weeks after you take it , but as you said it may be permanent(in some rare cases) , if you stop takin it ur acne will come back.

It will probably stop 2-4 weeks after you take it , but as you said it may be permanent(in some rare cases) , if you stop takin it ur acne will come back.

but it's not 100% that it will stop or? and i'am taking this drug only 1 month, i think i have to take it another 3 months and then i don't have any eyebrows left... :D:(

but it's not 100% that it will stop or? and i'am taking this drug only 1 month, i think i have to take it another 3 months and then i don't have any eyebrows left... biggrin.pngsad.png

Well since you are only taking the drug for 1 months , it will most likely stop when u stop the medicine.Mabye it will stop if you keep taking the medicine either.

but it's not 100% that it will stop or? and i'am taking this drug only 1 month, i think i have to take it another 3 months and then i don't have any eyebrows left... biggrin.pngsad.png

Well since you are only taking the drug for 1 months , it will most likely stop when u stop the medicine.Mabye it will stop if you keep taking the medicine either.

oh :/

someone got an opinion?

my hair was falling a lot too this past month

its thinner than before :(

I told my derm and he just brushed it off saying it would "stabilise" over time

12 months on accutane.

18 months of hairloss.

Acne came back anyway.

I want to die.

That sucks :s

Complete hairloss?

I've been on 1 month and yeah i've been losing eyelashes like mad. Well not like mad, just more than usual. And I have a lot of eyelashes.

You do realize that in your signature you've spelt month as 'mouth'?