Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Emma10

Mineral Makeup And Sunscreen + Niacinamide + Tretinoin?

Hi!

I'be had acne for about 17 years, and have really tried everything... I still always have about 60 small bumps in my face...and as if this is not enough I have developed hyperpigmentation, cause of my birth control pills some years ago. So now I need daily sunscreen, even if all sunscreens give me breakouts!! :(

Some week ago I ordered Ulta MD clear spf 46 from USA (I live in Sweden). I really like this, but now I have some questions:

1) is it true that Zink oxide in sunscreen can give you acne, as Paula Begoun says..?

I don't know what to believe... And I've used mineral makeup for years, that contains titanium dioxide, is that ok or could that be thé problem? https://www.paulaschoice-eu.com/learn/en/dear-paula-questions/question-of-the-month-july-2012-sunscreen

2) can I combine thé niacinamide in thé Elta Md with my ordinary routine, using tretinoine and BP?

3) This sunscreen feels wonderful, but it will be too drying in winter, so I wonder if you.could tell me which sunscreens you use on thé face (including around eyes and thé mouth - this one is too strong to use on that areas)

Thank you!! :)

Edited by Emma10