Notifications
Clear all

Beautiful People I Need Quick Testimonials On This .........

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 10/15/2012 6:54 pm

I just received my shipment on DANS Moisturizer and JOJOBA OIL.

My question is to people who have tried these products. Did it make you breakout out ? Did it smoothen out your skin ? Did it clog your pores? What was your overall experience with the products ?

I would greatly appreciate any feedback as i am reluctant to trying these products :(

I have enough breakouts and actives as it is already, so i want to prevent any future ones that this product may cause.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 10/15/2012 7:07 pm

Read through the reviews for both products. http://www.acne.org/rate.php

Dan's products were designed especially for acne prone skin and are non-comedogenic.

MemberMember
(@murph89)

Posted : 10/15/2012 7:27 pm

I LOVE jojoba oil. Ill never live without it.

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 10/15/2012 7:39 pm

I'VE never used jojoba oil so today will be my first time trying it. I hope it doesn't clog my pores though. I know that on the label it says it does not but I'm still a bit hesitant to use it.

Dan's products were designed especially for acne prone skin and are non-comedogenic.

Thanks Brandy :)

i just wanted to see if anyone had any bad feed backs in regards to Dans products. I want to get the PROS and CONS.

Thank you for the link !

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 10/15/2012 7:49 pm

The pros and cons can be found in the ratings section. We do not filter out bad reviews. They are all genuine.

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 10/15/2012 7:59 pm

I read them all :)

they were a tad bit helpful . Thank youuu :D

MemberMember
(@murph89)

Posted : 10/15/2012 8:48 pm

I'VE never used jojoba oil so today will be my first time trying it. I hope it doesn't clog my pores though. I know that on the label it says it does not but I'm still a bit hesitant to use it.

Thanks Brandy :)

i just wanted to see if anyone had any bad feed backs in regards to Dans products. I want to get the PROS and CONS.

Thank you for the link !

For me, jojoba actually UNCLOGS pores.

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 10/15/2012 8:52 pm

Thanks Brandy smile.png

Thank you for the link !

For me, jojoba actually UNCLOGS pores.

I hope it unclogs my pores as well, just as it did with yours !!hifive.gif

MemberMember
(@norris)

Posted : 10/16/2012 10:17 am

I've started a daily picture log with notes, so you can check it out to see the progress unfolding.

I'm on 1month + 12days. <---- Link to my Acne.org log

To summarize though:

-I had initial breakouts, but they weren't too bad.

-My skin is clear (no new acne)

-My skin is flakey, and I'm still fighting an uphill battle with flakes.

-Skin is currently rough to the touch, as I have flakes of old skin falling off, but some are still clung to my face, so it's un-even, and not very pleasant looking if you look closely.

So that's where I currently stand.

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 10/16/2012 11:25 am

I've started a daily picture log with notes, so you can check it out to see the progress unfolding.

To summarize though:

-Skin is currently rough to the touch, as I have flakes of old skin falling off, but some are still clung to my face, so it's un-even, and not very pleasant looking if you look closely.

awesome improvements . I jut ordered dans BP . The only think im not looking forward too is the initial breakout !!! Noooo way !! but you have very significant improvement. even though your acne wasnt severe to start with. it was mild !

MemberMember
(@norris)

Posted : 10/16/2012 12:38 pm

To summarize though:

awesome improvements . I jut ordered dans BP . The only think im not looking forward too is the initial breakout !!! Noooo way !! but you have very significant improvement. even though your acne wasnt severe to start with. it was mild !

Haha thanks, it was bad in my teens, but eventually it did even out.

Before starting the Regimen, I was actually using Dan's Products for around 6months or so. But I didn't follow the instructions at all, and I didn't keep up with it everyday.

I wouldn't be too worried about the IB with BP. Once they surface they also die fast with BP treatment.

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 10/16/2012 1:19 pm

Im hoping to get good results like you :)

Hopefully !!

how did you deal with the Itchiness of the BP ?? that is something i am also not looking forward too. and also when did the itchiness subside ? if any ?