Notifications
Clear all

Back To Start W/ The Right Procedure 🙂 Help !

MemberMember
(@fjshadowz)

Posted : 10/15/2012 8:30 am

Hello ! I would like to share my experience w/ diet and lifestyle change for 3 months

rolleyes.gif

I am 18 year old MALE and suffering from SEVERE acne since i was 13 -.-

my knowledge now is OVERLOADED tssk . i have some e-books like "AcneNoMore" by mike walden

"Mr.X Acne Says" "Acne Free in 3 days" by Chris Gibson

HAHAHA ! to be honest i dunno where to start T_T i tried to mix all the information from what ive learned from this forum and from those ebooks

biggrin.png i conduct a 3 month trial LOL !~ i tried taking spirulina for 2 weeks w/ high dosage smile.png) i take probiotcs...codliver oil

i eat fruits and vegetables for 3 months

smile.png)) BUT STILL have acne -.- I didn't do the liver flush or the parasite cleanse hehehe i just eat RAW garlic on empty stomach in the morning cz it will kill the parasite smile.png) base on the information that ive gatherd rolleyes.gif i exercise daily and sleep well for 7-8 hours i also try those nose tril breathing ? HAHAHA see i have many information but i think i dont know how to use or start -.-

BUT......i can see that my severe acne is slowly HEALING within those 3 months of experimenting HAHAHA ! i JUST NEED to do it RIGHT !!! cz in 3 months i didnt know that eating WHITE RICE is one of the mny factors that can aggravate acne hahahahaha ! i was eating WHITE RICE in the 3 months experiment lol !

biggrin.png i didnt TRY YET the water fast and JUICE fast .

I THINK I AM CLOSER TO CLEAR SKIN I JUST NEED TO FIX ALL THE METHODS

smile.png) CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WHERE TO START ?

sorry for my english hehehe this is not my mother language -.-

HELP ME GUYS PLS

sad.png

GODBLESS!

Sutuserve liked
MemberMember
(@shruthi)

Posted : 10/16/2012 9:02 am

So is eating white rice the culprit? since we eat rice everyday :( can we eat food made from wheat?

MemberMember
(@fjshadowz)

Posted : 10/16/2012 5:25 pm

it depends on how your body reacts ...im now on day 2 :)) just eating veges..fruits and brown rice hahaha !

MemberMember
(@tuffluck)

Posted : 10/16/2012 5:47 pm

Just wanted to say that I was on a strict diet, now I am slowly opening my diet, and even when I was strict I have been eating white rice everyday for the past 3 months. With that being said, my skin has improved drastically. White rice does not make me break out. Everyone has different triggers. Elimination diet to see what causes your acne is the best bet. There is not a one size fits all approach when it comes to dieting.

I do believe the most common triggers are sugar, dairy, and possibly bread. I still do not eat bread, no dairy (sour cream here and there), and very limited sugars.

MemberMember
(@fjshadowz)

Posted : 10/17/2012 4:14 am

yeah i already tested dairy ...and everytime i drink milk and eat sweets i get breakouts 2 days after wew ... but now im eliminating white rice from my diet and no new breakouts yet :)) i hope this time i can cure my severe acne .