Just Received My Ah...

Notifications
Clear all

Just Received My Aha Yesterday! Some Interesting Questions~

MemberMember
(@tingmothy)

Posted : 10/12/2012 12:08 pm

1. Hey guys, I was excited to get my AHA yesterday in the mail. I have been on the regimen for 2 months. When I put some AHA on my finger, I even got some on the floor by accident because I wasn't expecting it to be so liquidy. It is way more liquid-like than Dan's BP Treatment. Is this normal?

2. Also, since I squeezed so much onto my finger by accident, I wasn't going to waste it, so I put a lot on my whole face. This was more than the finger-length amount that Dan suggests on acne.org. It stung only a little bit, but when I woke up, my skin was the smoothest it has ever been. I couldn't believe it. I can't wait to use this for another week and see what happens. Hopefully it doesn't break me out initially that much. So far so good though.

And yes, I waited for my BP to dry, then put the layer of AHA on my face.

MemberMember
(@lovebug77)

Posted : 10/13/2012 8:53 am

Yes, the AHA is more liquid-y than the BP, that is completely normal:)

There are no hard and fast rules about the amount of AHA you should use. I either use a thin finger's length like Dan suggests, or a dime size dollop.

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@rush25)

Posted : 10/13/2012 3:48 pm

Yep, it's supposed to be a little thinner than the BP. I didn't have a breakout when starting AHA. Just super smooth skin!

MemberMember
(@tingmothy)

Posted : 10/14/2012 4:42 am

So it's been a few days, and I am getting the initial breakout. I also have a large cyst in between my eyebrows. I wonder if it's because of the AHA. It doesn't really sting for me, even though I use about a finger's length or more. Is this normal? Why doesn't it sting that much? Does it mean it's not working or I Should use more?