Notifications
Clear all

Usa Only - Don't Have Insurance?

MemberMember
(@bobby-stephenson)

Posted : 10/11/2012 10:39 pm

Don't have insurance?

Did you know you can get up to 75% off your prescription for free? I don't go to the doctors often so maybe you already know this. There were a bunch of free cards on my derm's desk call RxRelief cards. Here's the card information, they're all the same.

Member ID: SRK189264

BIN 015756

GRP 7028BBB

PCN RELIEF

The first day I bought Accutane I didn't have my prescription card and I was able to just give them the ID, BIN and GRP and they accepted it. If you're not comfortable doing that you can also visit:

http://rxreliefcard....f-card-now.aspx

Have a card mailed to you for free! Again, I don't go to the doctor's often and I'm sure not every knows about this stuff. This is a government/state funded program so you're already paying for it with your tax money! I know a lot of people on the forum post about not having insurance, I hope this helps!

It doesn't pay for the doctor's visit though. Sorry.

Edit: You can search for specific drugs too. I searched for Accutane and they will cover 50% of the cost.

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 10/12/2012 12:56 am

What if your insurance just really sucks? Can it be combined with crappy insurance? eusa_think.gif

MemberMember
(@bobby-stephenson)

Posted : 10/12/2012 10:26 am

What if your insurance just really sucks? Can it be combined with crappy insurance? eusa_think.gif

Haha No, you can't combine it. I tried and my pharmacist said no.

MemberMember
(@jshzigler)

Posted : 10/25/2012 3:20 am

So if you have insurance but it doesn't cover accutane at all can you use this or not?

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 12/21/2012 11:02 pm

So if you have insurance but it doesn't cover accutane at all can you use this or not?

You can't combine the card with insurance. Maybe if you go in and just don't give them your insurance info they'll let you use it? I don't see the harm, you're paying for your insurance, if you choose not to use it, that's your business. The pharmacy has no way of knowing if you used insurance at your doctor's visit or not.

Try it and let us know how it goes 🙂