Skin Getting Worse?

Notifications
Clear all

Skin Getting Worse?

MemberMember
(@bishy)

Posted : 10/09/2012 6:57 am

Hi, I am a 17 year old Male and I got the Regemin about 1 and a half weeks ago, and before I got it my skin was not disgracefully bad, just spots comiing up around my chin/mouth every few days which then scarred for ages!

So when I got the regemin, the first 4/5 days worked wonders and my skin was doing soo well! I then had quite a bad breakout and now 5/6 days later, the breakout is still happening, keep getting new spots and around that area it is just soo red, I am so insecure and depressed because of it

I know I am only just starting but is this normal? Will it clear up then hopefully be under control? I really hate myself because of my acne and I just want it to go!

MemberMember
(@nolz)

Posted : 10/09/2012 7:11 am

Bishy:)

It's early days yet. I experienced the same. I doubt you're allergic to BP since you didn't react to it immediately, so this is probably just an initial breakout. And, if you hang in there, it promises to be your last major one. Give it about 6 weeks really to kick in.

Good luck:)

MemberMember
(@bishy)

Posted : 10/09/2012 8:40 am

Thank you! I will persevere and hope that this is my last major one! Fingers crossed!, hope it dies down soon! "/ It just one side of my chin, one half is fine and the other half is where the break out is and I can still feel spots coming through along with all the others and redness :(

And I have been wondering, on the side it is bad, because it is bad I have been picking at it and only putting make up on this side, will this be the cause for the prolonging of the breakout and explain why the other side is so clear, because i never touch it/put make up on? But its just hard to go to school/work without make up on ;s ahhhhhh!