Is The Regimen Supp...

Notifications
Clear all

Is The Regimen Supposed To Make Your Acne Worse Then Better After Time

MemberMember
(@afarin)

Posted : 10/05/2012 12:33 am

Any of you who have had success with the regimen, did your skin get worse then get better? This is what is happening to me.

MemberMember
(@holly89)

Posted : 10/05/2012 1:15 am

I haven't used the regimen (yet, I just bought it though!), but when I went to the dermatologist, she told me that my skin would get worse before it got better, just because the antibiotics/creams/BP would make my skin purge out all the gunk. After the purge, it definitely did clear up!

I've been reading reviews and watching videos about the regimen and everything I've seen so far says their skin has gotten red, itchy, dry, and sometimes broke out more, then started clearing up.

It takes a good 1-3 months to see any real changes, so don't give up yet :)

MemberMember
(@fitandfresh)

Posted : 10/05/2012 10:38 am

Any of you who have had success with the regimen, did your skin get worse then get better? This is what is happening to me.

Hi there,

I've been on the regimen for a little over 2 months now. My skin definitely did get a little "worse" at first to the point where I almost quit the regimen about 3 weeks in. Just so you know, it didn't make random new acne pop up out of nowhere. For me the purging meant all those really deep down tiny pimples that you have to get an inch away from the mirror to see, came up. Now I have no active acne (my skin is literally perfectly smooth) and the few scars I had are almost all gone. Without any concealer I can go in direct sunlight and make eye contact with people again so I'm very happy! BP in my opinion works really slowly but once it starts, it's amazing! I used to go to bed worrying about what new thing would be on my face when I woke up but this stops that worry. Stick with it!

-John

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 10/08/2012 11:16 pm

Like FitandFresh, my skin got a lot worse in the second week where all the tiny underskin bumps that had been lingering under the skin for years all popped up to the surface. So basically my face was a total mess with what felt like a million pimples all over it. But once these healed up, less and less acne appeared until i was completely clear after around 9 weeks.

If you're mentally prepared for this (I was), then you will get through it to the other end. Good luck...

MemberMember
(@swj48)

Posted : 10/09/2012 1:33 am

my skin got better immediately. like literally after the first 2-3 days. and i never had a purge where it got bad for a week or two. the dryness and flakiness was all i got and in 1-2 months i was 98% clear. everybody is different.