Notifications
Clear all

Cancer/gerd And Sodium Bicarbonate

MemberMember
(@onefatalgoose)

Posted : 10/02/2012 9:53 am

People are slowly becoming more aware of the importance of alkalizing the body, and how much of a positive effect it can have on your health. Myself included. Though i've known about the importance for many months, i'm still learning about all the various techniques. This one in particular focuses on alkalizing cancer cells, but doing it in a manner that assures the alkalinity will reach the internal environment of the cell, thus altering the ph state and causing the cell to self-destruct.

It calls for the heating of Maple Syrup and Sodium Bicarbonate together, thus causing them to bond together. Cancer cells absorb 15 times more sugar than normal cells, and when this solution is ingested, the sugar/sodium bicarbonate gets absorbed by the cancer cells. And thus begins the altering of the ph of the cell to the point of self destruction.

Even if you aren't dealing with cancer, having a few glasses of water a day with 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate a day would do wonders for your health. It's safe to consume up to 7 1/2 teaspoons of sodium bicarbonate a day, but that's at max dose. Unless you are trying to beat cancer, there doesn't seem to be a reason to push that high of a dose per day. And you have to be somewhat cautious you don't go overboard and over-alkalize your blood. But you'd have to be close to max dosing for an extended period of time for this to happen.

And for anyone dealing with GERD (acid reflux), which I am, thanks to a former drinking problem...

Simply adding sodium bicarbonate to water is the greatest solution i've found. Acid Reflux is debilitating , to the point where you swear it is actually your heart about to give out on you. Drinking a solution of 1/4 teaspoon baking soda and distilled water has offered relief like i have never felt from the pain associated with acid reflux. I do this always after meals, and occasionally throughout the day. I've tried calcium/magnesium sups, but they didn't offer anywhere near the relief i've gotten from this.

Who knows what effects having much more oxygen rich blood may have on acne as well. Alkalizing your body helps in so many aspects of health, it wouldn't surprise me if it helped with acne as well

http://www.regenerat...tent.asp?id=490

MemberMember
(@bearishly)

Posted : 10/02/2012 10:26 am

You also need to be careful with long-term use of baking soda (as us normies call it) because you can weaken your stomach acid negatively affect your digestion that way.

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 10/03/2012 4:50 am

Excessive calcium/magnesium, alcohol, stress etc. all reduces stomach acid that is required to kill bacteria, viruses, aid digestion and even prevent cancer. Zinc, B vitamins , organic sodium and betaine increases stomach acid.

MemberMember
(@sdr-wellnesscoach)

Posted : 10/03/2012 5:06 am

I had Acid Reflux Disease. Once I eliminated Barley from my Diet, it stopped. So did Arthritis.

MemberMember
(@onefatalgoose)

Posted : 10/03/2012 11:24 am

Excessive calcium/magnesium, alcohol, stress etc. all reduces stomach acid that is required to kill bacteria, viruses, aid digestion and even prevent cancer. Zinc, B vitamins , organic sodium and betaine increases stomach acid.

???

Stomach acid preventing cancer?

Considering it's in acidic tissues where benign cells become malignant... and in acidic environments where cancer cells thrive...this is far fetched.

Humans are developing more and more acidic bodies in todays world. Due to the type of food we eat, chemicals, and other toxic elements in the air we breathe. Cancer rates continue to rise despite billions of dollars being poured into research. And there is a reason for this. Traditional cancer treatment does not address the underlying metabolic process that is allowing the cancer to exist. They treat symptoms of the cancer by addressing the tumor as the cancer, and by injecting people with carcinogenic chemo therapies, which in turn leave the person in an even more vulnerable state.

There does need to be a balance of acid and alkalinity within the body. If you tried to rid your body of all acidity...you'd die. However your bodies need more buffering mineral receptors for electrons than they need acid forming electron donors. And when the mineral receptors can't be found in the food that we provide for our body, it has to be found from some other source. Unfortunately this ends up coming from our bones in the form of calcium. Thus weakening them

And when the acidity can't be either neutralized or excreted through urine, sweat, breathing...it gets deposited in tissues throughout the body because it has to go somewhere, and the blood is not an option, as too much acid in the blood leads to acidosis. These acids that get deposited are not permanent. In the right environment your body will gradually excrete them as well, but most people don't give their body a chance to do this by alkalizing it. Again, the typical diet is so toxic to our bodies, it's not surprising to see cancer rates continue to rise. And then you have the added element of toxic fumes we breath on a daily basis which also need to be neutralized. So you can see it's a losing battle for people who aren't focusing on alkaline/acid balance, or eating healthy in general

This isn't some revolutionary discovery. This process has been known for years, it's just that most people are unaware of the importance of eating a primarily alkaline based diet rich in whole, nutrient dense, organic foods. And it's even more important for people to be alkalizing now than in past centuries because of all the toxins we breathe in through the air, which are acidic in nature.

Long response, i know, but it's an important topic that does not get discussed in traditional cancer treatment. And so many people with cancer have been mistreated by the medical profession, without having known there were better/safer options for dealing with their cancer

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 10/03/2012 12:56 pm

???

Stomach acid preventing cancer?

Considering it's in acidic tissues where benign cells become malignant... and in acidic environments where cancer cells thrive...this is far fetched.

Humans are developing more and more acidic bodies in todays world. Due to the type of food we eat, chemicals, and other toxic elements in the air we breathe. Cancer rates continue to rise despite billions of dollars being poured into research. And there is a reason for this. Traditional cancer treatment does not address the underlying metabolic process that is allowing the cancer to exist. They treat symptoms of the cancer by addressing the tumor as the cancer, and by injecting people with carcinogenic chemo therapies, which in turn leave the person in an even more vulnerable state.

There does need to be a balance of acid and alkalinity within the body. If you tried to rid your body of all acidity...you'd die. However your bodies need more buffering mineral receptors for electrons than they need acid forming electron donors. And when the mineral receptors can't be found in the food that we provide for our body, it has to be found from some other source. Unfortunately this ends up coming from our bones in the form of calcium. Thus weakening them

And when the acidity can't be either neutralized or excreted through urine, sweat, breathing...it gets deposited in tissues throughout the body because it has to go somewhere, and the blood is not an option, as too much acid in the blood leads to acidosis. These acids that get deposited are not permanent. In the right environment your body will gradually excrete them as well, but most people don't give their body a chance to do this by alkalizing it. Again, the typical diet is so toxic to our bodies, it's not surprising to see cancer rates continue to rise. And then you have the added element of toxic fumes we breath on a daily basis which also need to be neutralized. So you can see it's a losing battle for people who aren't focusing on alkaline/acid balance, or eating healthy in general

This isn't some revolutionary discovery. This process has been known for years, it's just that most people are unaware of the importance of eating a primarily alkaline based diet rich in whole, nutrient dense, organic foods. And it's even more important for people to be alkalizing now than in past centuries because of all the toxins we breathe in through the air, which are acidic in nature.

Long response, i know, but it's an important topic that does not get discussed in traditional cancer treatment. And so many people with cancer have been mistreated by the medical profession, without having known there were better/safer options for dealing with their cancer

I am talking about HCL acid that is present in everyone's stomach. When you have low stomach acid u get acid reflux disease if not host of other diseases. Instead of baking soda drink ACV and supplement vitamin b complex. Also drink vegetable juice carrot, celery, beet, cucumber etc.

http://www.acu-cell.com/dis-hpy.html

MemberMember
(@onefatalgoose)

Posted : 10/05/2012 10:20 am

Both those things are great for the body (ACV/B complex) As well as the juices. I think we are on the same page. One of the remedies on the Earth Clinic forum discusses ACV and baking soda in water. It doesn't need to be an either or thing. I'm not advocating adding a tablespoon to your water and drinking three times a day. But for those of us with extreme sensitivity to acid of any type, baking soda is a great acid neutralizer. And you don't need much of it at all. In the case of using it for cancer, dosages should be modified accordingly, but for those of us trying to avoid cancer, alkalizing the body using raw fruits and vegetables is a great method all on it's own

MemberMember
(@onefatalgoose)

Posted : 10/05/2012 1:16 pm

Also this video does the best job i've seen of any video/article in outlining why current cancer treatments are so ineffective, and how they became the only method that can be legally practiced here in the U.S. Discusses many cures that ended up getting smeared by the medical industry, as well as the doctors practicing them.

It also explains where the term 'quack theory' came from. It was a strategy used by Big Pharma in their successful attempts to smear these doctors practicing alternative treatments. Get the public to undermine these treatments by labeling them, as well as the doctors healing cancer victims by the thousands, 'quacks' The pharmaceutical industry is corrupt beyond belief, and anyone thinking otherwise needs to wake up and realize why cancer rates are still rising, and why any alternative treatments have been smeared time and time again