Possible Cause For ...

Notifications
Clear all

Possible Cause For Adult Acne

MemberMember
(@djtoodles)

Posted : 10/01/2012 10:58 pm

From some of my post here some of you will know I did not develop acne until 24 years old and I have been dealing with it the past 6 years. I had clear skin up until then. I just thought the previous few days that it might be caused by parasites. So I did a google search and it does appear a side affect to parasites can be acne. Has anyone done a parasite cleansing and liver cleansing after and been cured of acne?

I generally worry about doing body cleanses as they can do more harm to your body than not but I have tried all sorts of medications and been to a endocrinologist and allergist and really all they said was I needed more vitamin d (due to me avoiding the sun from medication) and I am allergic to dust, cats and dogs. other than that they found nothing.

Not sure if parasites can cause acne for this long but I am starting to think perhaps thats what it could be.

MemberMember
(@jc1988)

Posted : 10/02/2012 2:06 am

you might have what I have because I've been clean for a good while, btw we're very similar in age, I turn 24 next month. I started breaking out more in the past few months. What kind of medication have you been taking? You may have leaky gut/candida causing your acne problem.

MemberMember
(@djtoodles)

Posted : 10/02/2012 6:04 pm

Well I started to get it at 24. I am 30 now. But I have taken.

Minocycline (had allergic reaction)

Tazorac

Ziana

Aczone

That's all that is coming to mind lately. There is others I have been on both oral and creams/gels.

Currently I am using Sumaden face wash and differin. My skin is better than it was a few years ago but i still break out.

I ordered a product off amazon to test the theory. Really I want to figure this out and my insurance raised the prices on my meds so they are outrageous now.

I want to conquer this without giving up. I think this new theory of parasites may be the last ditch hope on this besides growing out of it.

What is the leaky gut candida you speak of?

Also it's worth mentioning I had dark circles under my eyes but the dr said that's allergic shiners. I didn't have them until my 20's. maybe it's all related...?

MemberMember
(@crashoran)

Posted : 10/02/2012 6:28 pm

I've done a liver flush once and I passed some stones, but I'm still not convinced the stones are simply hardened oil formed in the intestines.. It didn't help my skin.

MemberMember
(@djtoodles)

Posted : 10/03/2012 10:22 am

From what I have read is you do a parasite flush which gets rid of some of them but the dead parasites sit in your liver after. Then you do a liver flush to clear that all out.

Maybe you need to redo it with a parasite flush first. I am not sure it's going to work but nothing else has been a cure, worth a shot!

I will update after I receive the pills and try it. I think there is a bunch of methods I just searched amazon for a parasite flush and took the top rated item.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/03/2012 1:58 pm

H

MemberMember
(@djtoodles)

Posted : 10/03/2012 5:14 pm

Thanks, I will look in to it. I am a firm believer of people who say this starts from the inside and creams and gels will not fix the problem only

Mask it.

I have changed my diet and cut things out and all

Of that with no change in acne. So I don't think mine is related to diet. Before my acne I had a horrible diet and drank too much and smoked cigarettes and had perfect skin.

Who knows though. People tell me your skin changes every 7 years, if that's the case by next summer mine should have changed again :).