Notifications
Clear all

Sigh..now What Do I Do?

MemberMember
(@wrongtiming)

Posted : 09/30/2012 4:54 pm

i have a RECURRING zit that keeps coming up in the same place every month or so, since may. that's why there's already a dark spot there.

on friday morning, it flared up again. on saturday morning, there was white stuff coming out of it so i lightly squeezed it. but i guess that was still too harsh because it formed a scab, which came off when i was washing my face last night.

so within a span of 48 hours i managed to ruin my face again.

what do i do to heal this? i put neosporin on it this morning but that's it.

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 09/30/2012 5:03 pm

Get a cortisone shot from a dermatologist.

MemberMember
(@wrongtiming)

Posted : 09/30/2012 5:04 pm

it's no longer a zit/inflamed. it's more of just an open wound right now with some scabby crust. would a shot still help ?

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 09/30/2012 5:12 pm

it's no longer a zit/inflamed. it's more of just an open wound right now with some scabby crust. would a shot still help ?

Sometimes there is a still a sebum plug underneath the skin even after it's popped, in this case, yes a shot would still help.

MemberMember
(@wrongtiming)

Posted : 10/01/2012 4:08 pm

Some of the scab has fallen but it seems like the edges have crusted up...is this a healing sign?

http://imgur.com/s3WPy,Fno9k,bBMNk#0 (theres 3 images in this)

MemberMember
(@wrongtiming)

Posted : 10/01/2012 5:19 pm

okay actually, i just washed my face with warm water and the scabs came off. but the middle part (where the scab has been off for a day now) is still really fleshy and raw.

is this going to blend in or leave a horrible scar...again :/?