Notifications
Clear all

Urgent Need Of Help ( Please ! )

MemberMember
(@xesro)

Posted : 09/30/2012 2:08 pm

I am absolute desperate ! After I was my face ( just once per day ) it looks like my skin drops, I have little white dry folicles looking similar to skin falling after sunburn but just in small piecies all over my face ( especially my forehead ) and another thing is that I have some long-term irritations on my forehead, near my nose and under my lower lip, I have them for over 3 months and they just randomly appear ( sometimes even when little sun contact, 5-10 minutes ) and same thing happens, little dead skin cells around the irritation. I don't use any products, just for the irritation, the doctor said it was an eczema, I'm using the cream only when the irritations comes ( sorry for bad language ). I have school tomorrow and my face is an absolute dezaster ! Please, any kind of post will help !

= Sorry if I posted in the wrong section, idk where to put this one=

MemberMember
(@clambak3)

Posted : 09/30/2012 5:04 pm

I'm sure it's not that badd. :\ Keep your face well moisturized and stay out of extreme cold or warm temperatures. Is it only your face that does this or an all over body type thing?

Also try some of Dan's AHA+ if you haven't already. Have you ordered it yet? How bout now?

Now? Just get the stuff, it's life changing!

MemberMember
(@xesro)

Posted : 10/01/2012 8:08 am

Just on my face, and its quite hard to order Dan's AHA+ since I live all the way to the S-E of Europe, exactly under Russia, also I don't own a card or anything, so basically I'm screwed with the ordering part.

MemberMember
(@mammasay)

Posted : 10/02/2012 1:37 pm

Have you tried using a moisturizer or even a natural oil (like coconut oil, jojoba, grapeseed oil, etc.)?

MemberMember
(@wicky)

Posted : 10/04/2012 8:38 pm

sounds like the start of seborrheic dermatitis. I wouldnt use any oils except coconut oil