Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zara2012

Insomnia From Spiro?

Has anyone else experienced trouble falling asleep during the time they took spiro?

I've been on spiro for 3 weeks now, and only a week ago my dose was pushed from 50mg to 100mg and this entire week I have been struggling to fall asleep more then ever before

Has anyone else experienced trouble falling asleep during the time they took spiro?

I've been on spiro for 3 weeks now, and only a week ago my dose was pushed from 50mg to 100mg and this entire week I have been struggling to fall asleep more then ever before

Other women that have had this problem fixed it by taking their entire dose in the morning, or taking the second dose no later than 3pm.

But is it safe to do that?

Yep. My derm told me to do that anyway, and I haven't experienced any problems taking my dose all at once or earlier in the afternoon.

Edited by Green Gables

But is it safe to do that?

Yep. My derm told me to do that anyway, and I haven't experienced any problems taking my dose all at once or earlier in the afternoon.

I guess I'll start doing that tomorrow and hopefully I can fall asleep again! Thanks!!!