Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lauren1982

New Here.....hello:)

Hello everyone, my first time on a forum and I finally got up the nerve to post something lol. I'm 29 and I went off birth control months ago and my skin went crazy with breakouts. For the past month I've been on ziana,doryx,and clindamycin. I cleared up a little bit except for this gigantic cystic like pimple on my left cheek. The rest of my face is just scars from previous breakouts and a couple smaller pimples.But this pimple has been there for months and I was thinking of getting a cortisone shot. Has anybody had any experience with that? Does it scar? Im just so fed up with this acne.i feel like hibernating till it goes away:(

Hello everyone, my first time on a forum and I finally got up the nerve to post something lol. I'm 29 and I went off birth control months ago and my skin went crazy with breakouts. For the past month I've been on ziana,doryx,and clindamycin. I cleared up a little bit except for this gigantic cystic like pimple on my left cheek. The rest of my face is just scars from previous breakouts and a couple smaller pimples.But this pimple has been there for months and I was thinking of getting a cortisone shot. Has anybody had any experience with that? Does it scar? Im just so fed up with this acne.i feel like hibernating till it goes away:(

Yeah, just get the cortisone shot and be done with it. As long as the derm is competent it shouldn't scar. If you're worried about it, ask them to use the minimum amount of cortisone possible.