Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PandoraBox

Two Questions About The Regimen

Hi, I have lots of acne scars and acne every once in a while. I have been using the regimen for a week now and have seen less acne and my acne scars are a lot less red. I have a couple questions about the regimen mixing with other products.

1) what sun screen should I use that isn't expensive and doesn't make me break out?

2) how should I use The Regimen along with PMD microbrasion/clean & clear deep cleansing toner(for PMD) ?

Hi, I suggest using a very light moisturizer, my favorite is neutregena ultra sheer liquid daily sunblock, spf 70, protects against uva and uvb, I mix it in with my moisturizer, before my makeup and goes on invisibly, it's ultra sheer as the title suggest and in liquid form, so you can't even feel it on. l suggest not using any microdermabrasion until you're completely clear, it can irritate your skin, especially if you barely got on the regimen, you don't want to add anything that may jeopardize the effects, and since your skin may be more sensitive during this time microdermabrasion isn't a good idea, you won't ned the toner either, just stick to the regimen for now, after a few weeks once you're clear you can see if you can slowly add extra products, but you might notice that you no longer need them.

I just tried applying some Neutrogene ultra sheer dry-touch SPF 30 after using moisturizer and later that day my acne scars were a little red, hopefully this is normal and it'll go away after repeated use

Thanks for the help