How To Handle The P...

Notifications
Clear all

How To Handle The Peeling/flaking Stage Of The Regimen!?

MemberMember
(@miracle92)

Posted : 09/28/2012 9:48 pm

Sooo my regimen package has not come yet but I am getting extremely scared because everyone is saying thier skin got significantly worse after using the regimen at first and i really dont think i can handle my face getting worse at this point. How do i cope with the harsh symptoms amd does that oil stuff really help the process????????

MemberMember
(@ylime28)

Posted : 10/03/2012 9:13 am

hi when my 1st week using the regimen i have some breakout and starting to struggling the flakiness and dryness of my face, so when you start using the regimen be careful not to put close to your eyes because what i experience is i have swollen eyes for 2 days now i know i accidentally rub the bp when i put moisturizer on my face, now im on my 2nd week i can see the difference my acne is get dry easily then i get started to have a clear skin, you can buy also a face puff so u can use it when u clean ur face on the cleanser and u know its more better if you have a olay pro x cleanser brush its really help exfoliating the face but use it when ur used using the bp because you who will feel for the first using the regimen the dryness, tightness, flaky and redness and sting your face but thats ok, you can handle it later on if you really want have a clear skin, hope i help you on my experience using the regimen...:)i forget i dont use the jojoba oil now just the moisturizer in the evening and i bought a olay complete with spf15 moisturizer for my morning use..thats what dan recommend.