Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benjamin1

Need Help Quick!

Whenever I start to get a cystic pimple, I can see it slowly forming before it becomes red and inflamed. The only thing is, I'm powerless to stop it. I have one forming right now and I'd really like to stop it before it gets any worse. How do you guys do it?

Hold a cotton ball with hydrogen peroxide on it as often as you can.

This will dry it out so you'll need to put castor oil on it or you can use rose hip oil or olive oil.

Also lavendar oil works will on cysts to help keep down inflammation; if you have it apply it as often as you can.

And lastly if it becomes a big huge one you can always go to the dr and get a cortisone shot.

Hot Compress 4 times a day. Don't push on it AT ALL! Any pressure from your fingers will aggrivate it.

They other options above are good also. So cleanse gently, hot compress, and which ever topical you choose. The main key is to not apply any pressure to it.

I feel your pain... I just woke up to a HUGE one too. I will do these things then call my Dr monday for a corisone injection if it doesn't go down.