Everything Has Fina...

Notifications
Clear all

Everything Has Finally Started Working.

MemberMember
(@pleasegetridofit)

Posted : 09/26/2012 11:13 pm

It hasn't been ONLY the regimen, but after a little over two months I can finally say the DKR regimen is working for me. Been pretty much completely clear aside from a minor breakout a few days ago after a night of drinking + skipping the regimen.

My acne got way worse for the first three weeks or so of the regimen but I'm pretty much clear now, knock on wood.

Here is what I have been doing and I attribute my success to all three aspects equally.

Dan's Regimen + AHA - Was on regimen only for about a month and a half and since adding AHA my skin has gotten soo much better. I think it has a lot to do with clearing me up. I put it on every night instead of moisturizer. My flakiness also went away since I began using it.

Diet - I do not have a set diet but I ONLY drink water, nothing else, and I drink lots of it all day. I try to avoid dairy, but having cheese occasionally is not a big deal and I do have it sometimes.

Acne-D Pills: I was skeptical about these pills and the claims the company made but after using it for about three weeks I can definitely say it's helped me a lot. It contains pretty much all the vitamins (Zinc, Vitamins A-E, etc.) that are proven to cure acne. Those pills are available on amazon.

All I can say is I hope this is for real and thank you acne.org community!

MemberMember
(@maybemonday)

Posted : 10/01/2012 6:50 am

Hey! Congrats on getting clear :) I'm on my fourth month and my acne is still fighting strong- so lucky you! I was just wondering if you cut your AHA with moisturizer or use it straight? Also how much do you use? I've just recently started using AHA and my skin isn't happy...red, pealing and breaking out a little here and there. Not to mention the stinging when I put BP on...thanks :)

MemberMember
(@tingmothy)

Posted : 10/02/2012 1:21 pm

Hey why did you decide to buy Acne-D pills instead of just normal, cheaper vitamins. Way cheaper multivitamins and zinc and fish oil you can buy separately. Just wondering.

MemberMember
(@pleasegetridofit)

Posted : 10/02/2012 7:28 pm

Hey! Congrats on getting clear smile.png I'm on my fourth month and my acne is still fighting strong- so lucky you! I was just wondering if you cut your AHA with moisturizer or use it straight? Also how much do you use? I've just recently started using AHA and my skin isn't happy...red, pealing and breaking out a little here and there. Not to mention the stinging when I put BP on...thanks smile.png

I went right into the AHA. I covered my face the first night and have been doing it ever since. It worked for me, but it wasn't recommended to do that on this site. It was sort of just a feeling I had.

The AHA stings at first, and this might sound weird, but I love the feeling of it.

Hey why did you decide to buy Acne-D pills instead of just normal, cheaper vitamins. Way cheaper multivitamins and zinc and fish oil you can buy separately. Just wondering.

Maybe I was being ignorant but I could not find any list or proven regimen on this site of vitamins to take. I was really confused about all the vitamins and then saw this pill which had all of them, so I started taking it.