Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

clogged pores/skin-colored bumps/whiteheads. whatever you wanna call them. toughest acne to get rid of.... I'd honestly rather have some red zits here and there then bunch of these tiny skin colored bumps on my chin/jawline...

I feel you, I have the same kind of acne. But I'm glad it's not huge, red and painful bumps. Yeah they're tough to get rid of but it could be sooo much worse.

What's your skin care regimen right now?

don't really have one haha. i use an exfoilater and some cheap 2 percent salicylic acid body wash crap. I'm in college and don't have a lot of money to be spent on products.

Hey walshy, though I'm a bit new in this forum, I can tell by browsing different threads that there is hope. You just have to find what is best for you and never give up. Wish you all the best :)

Have you ever tried tea tree oil? It isn't that expensive and it did wonders for me. I stopped using it, and my acne came back. I'm back on it again and my face is improving. It may not work for you, but I think it's worth a shot. I've tried the expensive prescription medicines, except Accutane, and they helped a tiny bit, but nothign like tea tree oil. I also use BP. Salycic acid never did much for me. And like jeyneg said, there is hope. You just have to believe. Best of luck!