Notifications
Clear all

Asian, 17, Male's Regimen Log

MemberMember
(@brangawise)

Posted : 09/26/2012 10:23 am

Day 1

Hey guys! I'm so excited, my package finally arrived! (At around 7PM). I now have three 8oz bottles of Cleanser, Treatment (BP) and Moisturizer!

At around 10PM, I showered and rinsed my hair, body, simultaneously letting the water rinse my face (too much info?) before finally proceeding to the cleanser.

I used 1.75pumps (the 1st pump didn't really come out) and lathered like what Dan does in his videos, and really just let my hands glide across my face.

I gently patted and after 15 minutes of drying, I washed my hands, dried them, and applied the pea-sized amount of BP! To be honest, it didn't sting at all.

I waited for 15 minutes again, washed my hands and dried them and then applied the Moisturizer (2 full pumps). I was quite shocked because my face burned for like 20 seconds. (Hope this doesn't mean anything). >_<

To be honest, my face still feels the same and I have mild-moderate acne! Let's see what happens!

Will post pictures for comparison after a few days!

Sorry, I know this is one of the most boring Regimen logs you've ever read!

See you soon! :)

MemberMember
(@thereisalwayshope)

Posted : 09/26/2012 2:32 pm

Hello! Just wanted to drop by and say I have had success with The Regimen. I went from 60 actives to 1 at the moment in less than three months on the regimen. I also have a topic about were day day to day experiences went, so when you are looking for someone who has been through your shoes just click under this post and click through to whatever day you are on and stuffwell I hope you have wonderful results!

*I also have posted pictures in my gallery that you can check out!

MemberMember
(@brangawise)

Posted : 10/03/2012 11:42 am

Hello! Just wanted to drop by and say I have had success with The Regimen. I went from 60 actives to 1 at the moment in less than three months on the regimen. I also have a topic about were day day to day experiences went, so when you are looking for someone who has been through your shoes just click under this post and click through to whatever day you are on and stuff¦well I hope you have wonderful results!

*I also have posted pictures in my gallery that you can check out!

hello there kind person!thank you for your kind words of encouragement as well as letting me refer to your post! it's greatly appreciated!

Day 7

I gradually ramped up my BP volume from a pea-sized amount to slightly a larger amount of it. To be honest, on the first 4 days, my skin did not flake at all and what stings instead was the Moisturizer, not the BP. however, as the volume of BP used increased, now BP sightly stings and moisturizer applied over BP stings even more.

I follow the Regimen strictly and I wait for 5-15 minutes interval, depending on the dampness of my face after applying the respective chemicals.

My face is also slightly uneven in terms of its skin tone.

I don't really know if there's any improvement, so I'll leave it up to you to judge! I ain't quitting yet! 🙂

Day 1 :

AcneDay1A.jpg

AcneDay1B.jpg

Day 7:

AcneWeek1.jpg

AcneWeek1B.jpg

What do you think? ..

To be fair, the Day 1 pictures are zoomed out and today's photos are all really close-up, there are also skin flakes on today's photos...