Notifications
Clear all

How Can I Get Rid Of This?

MemberMember
(@anotherdaypassesby)

Posted : 09/25/2012 7:49 pm

Hey guys, i really need help with my skin. I'm not sure what is causing it but i am pretty sure its from stress, anxiety, increase of oilyness in skin and more stress. I'm so moody and i just dont know what to do anymore. It started to progressivley get worse in Aug and now its to the point i am back to square one. Square one is when i used the worst thing in the world for my skin: Treitioin Cream. After i used it i had a series of horrible acne, then when that subsided a little, it turned into clogged, conjested skin with lots of whiteheads and black heads (which is currently my condition). Is there any suggestions out there? I'm so tired of this. I cant calm down because i keep on thinking about it. When i do stuff to relax, it just goes right back and i keep on feeling like i want to cry.

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 09/25/2012 9:59 pm

This is horrible? This is mild, sweetie.

I would take a look at the Nutrition / Holistic forum or the Hormonal Treatment forum. Internal treatments can help stop your body from producing massive amounts of oil.

MemberMember
(@anotherdaypassesby)

Posted : 09/25/2012 10:57 pm

I would take a look at the Nutrition / Holistic forum or the Hormonal Treatment forum. Internal treatments can help stop your body from producing massive amounts of oil.

Whether its mild, moderate or severe, i feel that acne effects us all the same. Thank you for your input.

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 09/26/2012 12:31 am

Whether its mild, moderate or severe, i feel that acne effects us all the same. Thank you for your input.

So you would tell a paraplegic that a sprained ankle is just the same?

Not saying you don't deserve help, but if you're "I'm so tired of this. I cant calm down because i keep on thinking about it. When i do stuff to relax, it just goes right back and i keep on feeling like i want to cry" you REALLY need to put this into perspective. Good luck! 🙂

MemberMember
(@anotherdaypassesby)

Posted : 09/26/2012 12:43 am

Not saying you don't deserve help, but if you're "I'm so tired of this. I cant calm down because i keep on thinking about it. When i do stuff to relax, it just goes right back and i keep on feeling like i want to cry" you REALLY need to put this into perspective. Good luck! smile.png

Give me a break. You don't know me. I've been struggling with light to moderate acne for 3 years. Acne can effect ANYONE and depending on them, they can take it lightly or harshly. I'm just like anyone else on this site asking for help and advice, not to be trolled. I know acne can make a person bitter, i don't know what you have been through or who you are but you might consider putting other peoples feeling into perspective.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 10/01/2012 12:46 am

Not saying you don't deserve help, but if you're "I'm so tired of this. I cant calm down because i keep on thinking about it. When i do stuff to relax, it just goes right back and i keep on feeling like i want to cry" you REALLY need to put this into perspective. Good luck! smile.png

Give me a break. You don't know me. I've been struggling with light to moderate acne for 3 years. Acne can effect ANYONE and depending on them, they can take it lightly or harshly. I'm just like anyone else on this site asking for help and advice, not to be trolled. I know acne can make a person bitter, i don't know what you have been through or who you are but you might consider putting other peoples feeling into perspective.

I am 100% Sure Gable knows better.. I would consider doing what he told you to do and stop acne from within.. Throw away all your chemicals and start eating healthy is all I can say. If you can't then just throw away all your mirrors.