Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

eusa_wall.gif I'm on a raving rant tonight I know but I must vent this....Dermatologist, takes 6 weeks to get an appointment, hear the same thing every time, get new perscription, doesn't work, go to new dermatologist, repeat cycle...........................................................................................why do they even pay these jagoffs?
Guest Captain Chaos

I've not been to a derm myself but when speaking to my GP I found that I knew more about acne than he did...Is his how you feel about derms too?

I've not been to a derm myself but when speaking to my GP I found that I knew more about acne than he did...Is his how you feel about derms too?

i like my derm redface.gif

We have chats and plan tricks, like telling my parents im pregnant just to see their response for the fun of it. evil.gif

Derms suck, don't go to a derm. All you really need to do is get a blood test from your GP. Just to check if there isn't something weird in your blood causing your skin to break out.

Derms are useless.

Hahaha derms do suck majorly.I once had this rash of some sort between my fingers and i told my mom its something like athletes foot and ill put this cream we had.But no she insisted we see a derm..So we go to this huge ass dermatology clinic (yeah a whole clinic for derms tongue.gif) and we get an appointment.I sit there and my mom was sitting next to me,he examined my arm and he said "Hm..it looks like some kind of rash or skin fungus" and i just couldnt keep my mouth shut and told him "No shit?!(in a VERY sarcastic way)" , my mom at this point hit me lightly with her knee tongue.gif,and he replied "You know,in our line of work alot of these things look the same" (or something similar,i was trying not to laugh).So we payed $20 for the visit and got prescribed with the cream we already had,since that day i had alot of health problems but everytime i tell my mom i know better than those damn docs she shuts up.Lol which reminded me a funny story,true but funny.This friend of mine thats doing army service had a cold of some sort and went to the units doctor and told him the symptoms.The doctor told him to take some pills from the top of a shelf.So my friend was kinda short and told him he couldnt reach them and the doctor said,"take some of the others then"(lol they werent the same btw) he showed me the 2 boxes (he took both eventually) and one is a laxative while the other was a syrup for cough/dry throat).Talk about medical training tongue.gif.If he took the stuff he told him he would be shitting 24/7 for no reason tongue.gif.