Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Compare to most people on here, i have very little acne, but a couple of days ago, I got a huge cysts on my nose. It was big and red. All around my nose. The worst place you could a big cysts in my opinion . After going to class all day, i realized that the only people that made me feel very uncomfortable where professors that i would walk past. They would walk past me and not stop looking at me. Id figure that the students would be the one that stare at you all day, but they just walked by as if they knew not to stare or at least make it very obvious. In the end i feel much better that i went to class because i was debating very hard not to go.

For me, I notice guys stare more. Girls either look at me, and make eye contact with me for a second, then look away, or dont even look at me at all. Guys STARE at me, no matter what age. I feel guys are much more judgmental towards other guys, in my opinion.

There is this girl in one of my classes and I always see her staring at me and I know it's because of my acne which makes me feel like shit. One day I'm just gunna yell out WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKIN AT????? The damn lights are so fuckin bright I wish I could bring an umbrella.

Edited by Sum1killme

There is this girl in one of my classes and I always see her staring at me and I know it's because of my acne which makes me feel like shit. One day I'm just gunna yell out WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKIN AT????? The damn lights are so fuckin bright I wish I could bring an umbrella.

No, what you should do, is approach her after class. And be like "hey, I always see you looking at me in class. What's up?" she may dig you, or it may be your acne. Who knows? That's what I would do.

There is this girl in one of my classes and I always see her staring at me and I know it's because of my acne which makes me feel like

shit. One day I'm just gunna yell out WHAT THE

FUCK ARE YOU LOOKIN AT????? The damn

lights are so fuckin bright I wish I could bring an

umbrella

No, what you should do, is approach her after

class. And be like "hey, I always see you looking

at me in class. What's up?" she may dig you, or

it may be your acne. Who knows? That's what I

would do.

Yea I'm pretty sure it's my acne. Who the fucks going to dig scarface over here while everybody else in my class and school has clear and perfect skin.

Hey man you'd be surprised. My friend mike has Crazy acne yet has a smoking hot girlfriend.

There is this girl in one of my classes and I always see her staring at me and I know it's because of my acne which makes me feel like

umbrella

would do.

Yea I'm pretty sure it's my acne. Who the fucks going to dig scarface over here while everybody else in my class and school has clear and perfect skin.

There are some girls who look past that. You would be surprised. When I was 19, I had a lot of acne on my face, yet I managed to date a 25 year old. This chick was ALL over me day in and day out...until she became psychotic...which I wont go into haha

Edited by Murph89

umbrella

would do.

There are some girls who look past that. You would be surprised. When I was 19, I had a lot of acne on my face, yet I managed to date a 25 year old. This chick was ALL over me day in and day out...until she became psychotic...which I wont go into haha

now this i would like to hear...

umbrella

would do.

Haha maybe I'll write a story about it in the lounge.

umbrella

would do.

nah man now u got us all interested.. so hows that story go again? haha

umbrella

would do.

Haha ok I'll give a watered down version.

When I started my job at trader joes back in 08, there was this chick who would always mess with me (friendly, yet flirty) she was the loud mouth at work. I was 19, she was 25. She had these huge nice boobs. Jewish girl. We went out to lunch one day a couple weeks after I started, and the next day I went to her place and we banged. Started dating and she asked how old I was. For some reason, I felt the need to lie and say I was 20, and turning 21, when i was really 19, turning 20. She always went out to bars and clubs so I felt if she found out it would be another 2 years till I was 21, she wouldn't be with me so I lied. I kept that lie with me the entire 8 months.

This chick was crazy though. Our relationship was honestly just sex, fighting, laughing, sex, fighting, and so on. She acted like my mother with my school work. I was going to school to become an EMT, and she would constantly bust my balls about studying. In fact, at thanksgiving dinner WITH m entire family, she had the audacity to say "I told Matthew that I wouldn't see him until he started studying for his test" wtf? My entire family hated her for the way she treated me. She had major issues. Like, we would be laying watching a movie, and I have sort of restless legs where I have to move them cuz the cramp up, and she would trip out and yell at me to sit still, like a child. It was rediculous.

She would go out clubs every Friday night, and I couldn't go of course bc I wasn't of age, and she had the audacity AGAIN to post pictures of herself grinding up next to guys at the clubs. That was my fucking girlfriend posting pictures on Facebook grinding up next to guys, drunk, at clubs. So I got pissed and told her I didn't approve and didn't want her going to clubs. She then said I was depriving her of her social life. Not at all! Go out, have fun with yor friends, but don't post pictures of yo grinding up next to dudes at clubs. Like wtf is wrong with you?

She then came to the lake with me and my family, and long story short, she found out I was only 19, not 20. She was fucking pisssssssssssed. I apologized for lying and told her my reasoning. She was such a cry baby that weekend at the lake. She got a minor sun burn, and she laid in the tent all night and day moping about it. This chick, 25 years old, also carried around this small teddy bear that she had as a kid. She would bring it EVERYWHERE! Wow I'm laughing as I type this hahaha.

So needless to say, after that weekend, it didn't last much longer. It was a mutual break up, but it wasn't like a " oh I'll always love you type of breakout" it was a "fuck you you are a crazy bitch type of breakout" and those words right back at me.

So ya, that was my longest and most "meaningful" relationship.

Hope you enjoyed!

haha damn, Murph! I'm reminded of half of the crazy ass relationships I've had while reading that. Most of the girls I've dated have turned out to be batshit crazy too...

umbrella

would do.

Haha ok I'll give a watered down version.

When I started my job at trader joes back in 08, there was this chick who would always mess with me (friendly, yet flirty) she was the loud mouth at work. I was 19, she was 25. She had these huge nice boobs. Jewish girl. We went out to lunch one day a couple weeks after I started, and the next day I went to her place and we banged. Started dating and she asked how old I was. For some reason, I felt the need to lie and say I was 20, and turning 21, when i was really 19, turning 20. She always went out to bars and clubs so I felt if she found out it would be another 2 years till I was 21, she wouldn't be with me so I lied. I kept that lie with me the entire 8 months.

This chick was crazy though. Our relationship was honestly just sex, fighting, laughing, sex, fighting, and so on. She acted like my mother with my school work. I was going to school to become an EMT, and she would constantly bust my balls about studying. In fact, at thanksgiving dinner WITH m entire family, she had the audacity to say "I told Matthew that I wouldn't see him until he started studying for his test" wtf? My entire family hated her for the way she treated me. She had major issues. Like, we would be laying watching a movie, and I have sort of restless legs where I have to move them cuz the cramp up, and she would trip out and yell at me to sit still, like a child. It was rediculous.

She would go out clubs every Friday night, and I couldn't go of course bc I wasn't of age, and she had the audacity AGAIN to post pictures of herself grinding up next to guys at the clubs. That was my fucking girlfriend posting pictures on Facebook grinding up next to guys, drunk, at clubs. So I got pissed and told her I didn't approve and didn't want her going to clubs. She then said I was depriving her of her social life. Not at all! Go out, have fun with yor friends, but don't post pictures of yo grinding up next to dudes at clubs. Like wtf is wrong with you?

She then came to the lake with me and my family, and long story short, she found out I was only 19, not 20. She was fucking pisssssssssssed. I apologized for lying and told her my reasoning. She was such a cry baby that weekend at the lake. She got a minor sun burn, and she laid in the tent all night and day moping about it. This chick, 25 years old, also carried around this small teddy bear that she had as a kid. She would bring it EVERYWHERE! Wow I'm laughing as I type this hahaha.

So needless to say, after that weekend, it didn't last much longer. It was a mutual break up, but it wasn't like a " oh I'll always love you type of breakout" it was a "fuck you you are a crazy bitch type of breakout" and those words right back at me.

So ya, that was my longest and most "meaningful" relationship.

Hope you enjoyed!

LOL this made me laugh (:

Life experience-cant beat it. Glad your out of that though, i mean sure sex, the social status change, the whole 12 yards is good but not if the person your with is a pyschopathy control freak who still carries around a teddy bear and is almost 30... somethings wrong. And to be grinding up to guys when in a relationship.. nope. Not good.

its all good now. good read though.