Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

eusa_wall.gif I sit here day after day, and to many times I come across post where people tell horror storied of jagoffs with perfect skin cutting down those with acne, and it pisses me off. I have acne, it's not my fault, and a "friend" (i use that term lightly) once told me it must suck to have to wash your face comstanly, she claimed she could sleep with her make-up on and never get a zit. She's right, I've know her for 7 years and never seen a zit on her face, lucky here right? To bad shes a shallow stuck up piece of s#&*! She always cuts me down and builds herself up, well u know what all her so-called friends, including me, talk about her behind her back because she is an ugly person on the inside. So my opinoin is those who dont have zits on the outside must have em on the inside.
Guest Captain Chaos

Interesting theory...suppose you're right in some cases..

I do find that people with acne are generally better natured than people without it..

QUOTE(>:( @ Oct 3 2004, 07:20 AM)
Being ugly on the inside must be nice, because nobody has to see it.

the persons personality on the outside, however, reflects whats happening on the inside confused.gif

That's true what you all say. It's always like that. I think they like total bitches cause' there confidence got in there head to much. They think they all that.

i agree to an extent. i think it's a huge generalization though. i have many friends with absolutely perfect skin who are some of the best people i have ever known, inside and out. being an asshole is not reserved for people with clear skin. i know people with acne who are some of the meanest and cruelest people i have ever met.

i agree to an extent. i think it's a huge generalization though. i have many friends with absolutely perfect skin who are some of the best people i have ever known, inside and out. being an asshole is not reserved for people with clear skin. i know people with acne who are some of the meanest and cruelest people i have ever met.

oh i totally know what you mean. it just sucks that those few people who are so vain and critical can give people with clear skin such a bad rap in the eyes of people with acne.

eusa_wall.gif I sit here day after day, and to many times I come across post where people tell horror storied of jagoffs with perfect skin cutting down those with acne, and it pisses me off. I have acne, it's not my fault, and a "friend" (i use that term lightly) once told me it must suck to have to wash your face comstanly, she claimed she could sleep with her make-up on and never get a zit. She's right, I've know her for 7 years and never seen a zit on her face, lucky here right? To bad shes a shallow stuck up piece of s#&*! She always cuts me down and builds herself up, well u know what all her so-called friends, including me, talk about her behind her back because she is an ugly person on the inside. So my opinoin is those who dont have zits on the outside must have em on the inside.

that's totally true...

ive seen some people with perfect complextions whom have to some of the kindest people i've ever met...

inversely, however, i've met some people with pretty bad skin who turn out to be the biggest bitches ever...like paulandrei said...its a defence mech....

of course, its always in flux, so it can work both ways. in general, people i've met with acne tend to be nice, caring people, and some people without acne can be rude...but its never set in stone...

that's totally true...

ive seen some people with perfect complextions whom have to some of the kindest people i've ever met...

inversely, however, i've met some people with pretty bad skin who turn out to be the biggest bitches ever...like paulandrei said...its a defence mech....

of course, its always in flux, so it can work both ways. in general, people i've met with acne tend to be nice, caring people, and some people without acne can be rude...but its never set in stone...

there are those who have been life with lovely skin throughout and hence they think acne is one of the worst curses that could happen to a young girl ("shit poor thing no one would want her anymore!!" so says their facial expressions)

lol.gif

My friends with perfect skin can't put me down though: they gain weight easily, they're short etc etc. everyone has a flaw. wink.gif