Notifications
Clear all

I'm New To The World Of "the Regimen"...any Tips?

MemberMember
(@miracle92)

Posted : 09/24/2012 12:34 pm

I literally just found out about this product today and I just had to get it! I started getting breakouts in high school but they weren't horrible. Either way I didn't like them so my dermatologist prescribed epiduo, so I started using Epiduo. Epiduo worked like a charm but when I'd run out my acne got HORRIFIC! Now I don't have medical insurance so I can't afford it so I'm pretty much stuck with bad breakouts. My skin is actually worst than it had every been, my breakouts are huge and red and sometimes open. I was getting angry, sad, and embarrassed so I started doing research and stumbled upon a few youtube videos on The Regimen, I just had to give it a try and about 15 minutes ago I bought the kit. I'm super excited and even more nervous because it seems like I have tried EVERYTHING! Does anyone have story's or tips they'd like to share???? I could really use some encouragement! eusa_pray.gifeusa_pray.gifrolleyes.gif

MemberMember
(@thereisalwayshope)

Posted : 09/24/2012 12:56 pm

Oh hello new acne.org user!!!

Just be patient and positive :) Those are the two things that will get you though the journey that is The Regimen. I have had severe acne with over 60 actives, and not I am on week 11 with only about two pimples left. It does and will work!

You can read my post about starting the regimen and I give frequent updates with my results and I try and stay as positive as possible. I hope you have the results the I am experiencing! I also have pictures in my gallery that you can take a look at to see how bad my face was back in July 14, 2012 compared to a more recent one! Well if there is any other way that I can help I am just one click away ;)

Cheers!

MemberMember
(@miracle92)

Posted : 09/24/2012 7:25 pm

Thank you soo much that was really helpful! And I did see your posts and saw your pictures and I can see the difference. I can only hope I get the results you're getting. Later I'll post pictures of How my skin looks now.

MemberMember
(@skintuition)

Posted : 09/24/2012 8:00 pm

I actually had kind of a similar situation. I was on adapelene gel and it was costing a fortune so I couldn't afford it anymore. It didn't clear up my skin, but it had improved it. I was so scared that something bad would happen. Then I stumbled upon the regimen, tried it, and it worked better than adapelene, PLUS it's cheaper. WIN WIN WIN.

MemberMember
(@norris)

Posted : 10/05/2012 2:46 pm

Welcome welcome,

I've been using acne.org products for 6months, but only following the regimen steps for 31 days. =D

It's going to be a rough ride in the beginning, but well worth it amused.gif

It really doesn't get any better. Regimen + acne.org community support =D