Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kayylaa13

Face Wash Has Stopped Working!

This has happened before but I thought Clinique acne solutions would be different. I have 6 new zits and its so embarrassing, plus red marks from old acne I thought I was done with acne but I guess not. I am about to go to a dermatologist again to get this cleared for good. I can't look at anyone in the eye bc I feel like they are staring at my disgusting face. I'm 17 and I just want it to be gone, I'm tired of feeling ugly and wearing makeup every single day

Don't let it get you too down. I have found that most people don't really notice other peoples blemishes very much. Just be thankful that you are a women and can minimize the situation with makeup. Really sucks for us guys!

This has happened before but I thought Clinique acne solutions would be different. I have 6 new zits and its so embarrassing, plus red marks from old acne I thought I was done with acne but I guess not. I am about to go to a dermatologist again to get this cleared for good. I can't look at anyone in the eye bc I feel like they are staring at my disgusting face. I'm 17 and I just want it to be gone, I'm tired of feeling ugly and wearing makeup every single day

Omg yes! I tired clinique acne solutions and it worked at first, then I started to get painful cyst probably two weeks after I was clear. It sucks! It spent so much money on it and it failed me. Smh

Omg yes! I tired clinique acne solutions and it worked at first, then I started to get painful cyst probably two weeks after I was clear. It sucks! It spent so much money on it and it failed me. Smh

I have been using it for 4 months! Now I am getting painful cysts which I have never gotten before! I think I need to stop using it

I have been using it for 4 months! Now I am getting painful cysts which I have never gotten before! I think I need to stop using it

Yeah definitely stop using it. Try to find another regimen maybe try dans its been working for me. Clinique sucks!