Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
some

wanna see more PICTURES ? :)))

added two pictures to my profile smile.gif

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...album&album=324

new skin is amazing.

you can see in the picture that one side is amazing.

the other side is a bit red with small pimples. but it was always this red - so the peel havn't changes that - but you can compare the pigmentation and brown spots (i have a "before" picture , when my skin hasn't peeled yet.

there is a HUGE different is brown spots .

one picture is worth a 1000 words. and althout i AM a bit talker - i'll leave it to the pictures smile.gif))

good day everyone (going out from the house for my derm's review. first going out of the house in a week smile.gif

good day all smile.gif

Evo

i think i read u did a 12.5 peel ?

i did a double dosage and it took my 8 days .

you can read my previews posts here .i wrote a detailed descreption for every day.

i'm afraid that if it'll peel like i did , u'll have to take a few days off school.

but it's not the end of the world, right ? just take sickness days, no ?

thanks ! smile.gif

emmanuel, from which series is the picture in your messege ? (with the lcuk dragon ? smile.gif (it's not pokemon, is it ?)

My super oldguy powers tell me it is from the anime series Puchi Puri Yuushi (Petite Princess Yuushi), which is based on the Princess Maker games.

I'm not quite sure what peel I got, but they said it was a very strong deep chemcial peel. All my pigmentation looks worse and my skin is like very hard, its not dry though.

Guest Tracy
thanks trac smile.gif

now i go out only with a hat because of the sun  - and i'm the cat in the hat smile.gif

(i'm not a cat)

Congrats man; I'm glad you're happy. I have a question though. It my forehead that's a problem. I have so much hyperpigmentation; lots of brown spots; and I'm brown skinned in nature. Can I just get the peel on my forehead; since the rest of my skin is flawless??

well,

answering some og your questions :

well, i don't know if they do this kind of peel only on forehead. this is a question i should just go and ask a doctor. also i'm from Israel - so maybe different countries have different rules.

it seems logical to me, that if you have flawless skin, and only problematic forhead - so a doctor can do this only on forehead . i don't see any reason why not.

from my experience the peel can help you grately with pigmentation on forehead.

the Peel was a 23% TCA peel . done by a doctor. you can read very very detailed posts on my previous posts here.

i musy say that a weekl after the peel - the results seems much less dramatic :

if at first i thought that i had 85% improvemnt - than a few days after my skin stopped glowing and being pinkish etc. i could see the real results :

well,

i think the results are about 50%. some on the hyperpigmentation went away - and that good- and some haven't - meaning - it faded a lot - and that's terrific, but - i can still see it- meaning - that in a few month it will just get darker and darker....

also my doctor also warned me that pigmentation almost always DO come back.

also - skin is a bit hm.. not glowing .. but looking healthier.

but i'm troubled by the faded pigmentation that was left.