Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, I'm 18 years old and have red acne scars across my jawline/temple and cheeks. Pretty much my whole face. I have mild Body acne which

I'm not too fussed over as It's not that bad.

I'm on a antibiotic treatment called Tetralysal which has made my pimples/breakouts stop but I'm left with red acne scars over my face. Not really sure what to do about it.. Squeeze lemon juice over my face?

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a product for my acne scars. My face is relatively smooth but covered in red acne scars..lots of them, none on my forehead though..

I'm not sure whether to buy the Regimen? I mean, would that fade away the scars? I really have no clue so I literally created an account about 5 minutes ago to post this. Also feels better knowing there are people going through the same problems as you and that you're not alone.

Turning 19 this Friday and my all my friends want to go clubbing, sucks I have no self esteem to chat to girls or even go near one with my face covered in scars. My first Birthday having acne.. sadface :(

David