Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AMINAL

Lavender And Tea Tree Eos

I honestly wasn't sure where to put this? So if it is the wrong area, please move it for me! Thanks!

Anyways, after reading quite a bit about Lavender (I already had knowlege about Tea Tree) I'm looking to pick up some essential oils. Both to use to make a light, homemade toner as well as spot treatments. The Lavender is useful for other things as well, but I will keep this strictly skin related.

Anyways, I'm looking for good, all natural brands that can mix well with water and are affordable. Do you guys have any favourite brands? Do you have any experience with these essential oils, specifically Lavender for the most part? Would you recommend them, etc?

http://www.iherb.com...l-oz-30-ml/3327 Enter code PIM370 in cart to get $5 off your first order or $10 off if your order exceeds $40.I would recommened to the the organic lavender oil,but the non-organic tea tree and lavender would do.I personally use organic lavender oil,thyme oil(can be a replacement for tea tree),organic coconut oil and/or organic hemp oil after I wash my face with a exfoliating agave fiber cloth with Dr.Bronner's soap.I then let the oils set on my face for the remainder of my shower(you can leave it on for more to let to oils settle in) and then wash it off with water and a couple drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice.After that I put Badger's Damascus Rose and lavender and chamomille face oil(also available on iherb) on and just let that settle in without washing it off.Try changing your diet also to a high raw vegan diet. Edited by 100294