Notifications
Clear all

Clogged Pores! Help!

MemberMember
(@kitaminioncyrus)

Posted : 09/19/2012 1:33 pm

Hi everyone, i have a comibnation skin type...lately i have been getting very small comedones on my chin,you can see how the hair folicles are blocked, the more i try and treat them with acne products the worse they get. If they are squeezed a hardish white substance comes out...has anyone had this issue?

MemberMember
(@sweetkenzie)

Posted : 09/25/2012 2:59 am

Same issues, I'm sure many will agree you should look into Paula's choice bha gel or liquid

MemberMember
(@walshy)

Posted : 09/25/2012 5:10 pm

same problem... nothing works for this type of acne. nothing.

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 09/25/2012 7:40 pm

Salicylic acid is most effective for these, but you won't find properly formulated salicylic acid at any drugstore. 2% (the typical amount) is also a measly amount for stubborn clogged pores.

Using a properly formulated pure salicylic acid 5% from Diana Yvonne was night and day compared to the crap I had been using from the drugstore. Using it every day for a week has removed 9 of my stubbornest 12 clogged pores that have been on my skin for YEARS. For the last 3 I will be using a 20% salicylic peel.

MemberMember
(@wicky)

Posted : 10/19/2012 8:44 pm

so how do you keep them from coming back? I use mandelic to lift them out but cannot stop them from forming daily