Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kristabel

Subcision With Fat As A Filler

Dr Khan suggested this for my shallow-moderate boxcar and rolling scars

It sounds like a very sensible approach as long as its performed by a skilled doctor

But i am curious as to why there are no posts about this on here, is it not widely used?

Are there any drawbacks or risks from this?

Dr Khan suggested this for my shallow-moderate boxcar and rolling scars

It sounds like a very sensible approach as long as its performed by a skilled doctor

But i am curious as to why there are no posts about this on here, is it not widely used?

Are there any drawbacks or risks from this?

Getting a lumpy result is a possibility

eusa_think.gif I don't know about Dr. Khan. I've heard some stories about him which made me hesitant to ever go to him if I ever were to get any procedure...hypothetically speaking.

Plus isn't the filler temporary? In that over time it goes away? I'm not 100% on that.

Are you sure this is worth the time, money and everything?

Edited by Lapis lazuli

Even if it is performed by a skilled and experienced doctor?

I'm just saying it's a possibility, that is all. Everything has risks.

Why don't you get the Vampire Lift. They draw blood, put it in a centrifuge, and collect the cells at the bottom of the pellet then inject this into your skin. They can do subcision then inject the cells from your blood which over time stimulate collagen.

I'm getting this done in 3 months time,my doctor won't give me a permanent filler because of migration as i age he said the fat will last a long time 5 years plus,iv'e had fillers on the scars that last 6 months the result was really good you won't get a lumpy effect the fat just fills the deep scar you will only get lumps if the doctor uses to much of your fat on the scar but that won't happen from a qualified doctor.

I personally wouldnt do fat fillers because I've heard negative results. temp fillers would be safer because if you don't like it, it will go away. Fat can be long lasting and has major ability to migrate and be difficult to control moreso than fillers.