Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Keyboarding

Does The Regimen Ever "complete" A Cycle Or Do You Have To Permanently Use It?

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry if the title is confusing, hopefully I can clear that up. So I've been battling acne for a long time and since my parents rejected my request to get me Accutane, I am going to use the Regimen. I just wanted to know that is it something you have to use until your acne clears up and never use it again, or is it something that you'll have to permanently use and your acne will come back as soon as you stop?

At this point I don't mind even if I have to use it everyday for years, as long as it clears me up.

Yeah it is something that you'll have to continue using - because that just seems to be how benzoyl peroxide works. But if it works for you and you're fine with using everyday then that's great and you should try it out.

You may be able to decrease the amount of BP you use after being clear for a while as a way of maintaining clear skin, it'll just depend on how your skin responds to it.

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry if the title is confusing, hopefully I can clear that up. So I've been battling acne for a long time and since my parents rejected my request to get me Accutane, I am going to use the Regimen. I just wanted to know that is it something you have to use until your acne clears up and never use it again, or is it something that you'll have to permanently use and your acne will come back as soon as you stop?

At this point I don't mind even if I have to use it everyday for years, as long as it clears me up.

Hi everyone!

Hi there! Yeah you have to use it until your body stops naturally producing acne. Hey, for the sake of efficiency, there is literally another post asking the exact same question RIGHT before this post lol. You're more than welcome to ask anything you want here at Acne.org, people here are super helpful, but sometimes it's a good idea to take a quick glance at the other posts or do a quick search for your topic comfort.gif

Hey guys thank you very much for your reply. I don't have any doubts now.

Also I would use the search feature but I didn't know how to search about this, sorry.