Notifications
Clear all

The Real Cure

MemberMember
(@thecureishere)

Posted : 09/19/2012 2:26 am

Hello all the sufferers! I am 20 years old now and have suffered from acne since i was 14-15 years of age. I have tried everything from proactive to more home-made remedies like honey/cinnamon etc. I had tried to change my eating patterns and experimented with different kinds of foods to see if it made any difference but unfortunately it didn't.

That's as far i am going to go with my story because i have finally found a blood cleansing seed that cured my acne in under a week. It's the almighty Chasque seeds. I heard about them from a friend of mine whose mom gave him and his 3 cousins who suffered from acne, the seeds. They all completely cleared out within a week. It's almost unheard of and when my friend told me about it, I went straight to his mom (she's the one who found out about them) and asked her about the dosage and all that good stuff. It was almost as if i saw light!

I am not sure where else to get these from but i got my CHASQUE SEEDS from an indian store since that's only where they supposedly sell these. I don't know how to make this thread fancy but i can tell you this, you have to STOP putting chemicals on your face as soon as possible and stop helping those greedy pigs who want your money and not the cure. I can BET this would work for you and all you have to do is try it for a week. If it doesn't work, (which won't happen), write here and let me know.

DOSAGE:

I grinded my seeds with a coffee grinder since they are hard like a rock. Simply take the grinded seeds (see picture of the amount) and submerge them with water in a glass cup (make sure it's glass and NOT metal). (Since they are grounded and you can't tell but you want to take roughly 20-30 seeds which you can fit in a pinch because they are so small).you take that amount 3 times a day. Consume it in the morning and put the required amount in the cup and let it sit in water for you to take in the afternoon and then evening and then morning and so on.

WARNING: It tastes bitter like you haven't tasted bitter before but it's all worth it smile.png

post-184391-0-81078000-1348039400_thumb.

post-184391-0-81078000-1348039400_thumb.

MemberMember
(@tony1990)

Posted : 09/19/2012 3:20 am

So is the seeds meant to cleanse your blood? Is it just like drinking tea?

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 09/19/2012 7:54 am

I've heard of doing the same thing with flaxseeds (linseeds). I actually started with the flaxseed version today. It's the same process that you described (grind the seeds in a coffee grinder and drink with water), except you take more of the seed. I'm not completely sure on how the flaxseed works for skin/ acne but I'm still trying it and doing some research into it. If I see nothing after a while with them I may try the chasque seeds.

What was your acne like? How mild or severe was it? And do you have any before/after photos?

Glad you've found something that is working for you

MemberMember
(@thecureishere)

Posted : 09/19/2012 11:08 am

I've heard of doing the same thing with flaxseeds (linseeds). I actually started with the flaxseed version today. It's the same process that you described (grind the seeds in a coffee grinder and drink with water), except you take more of the seed. I'm not completely sure on how the flaxseed works for skin/ acne but I'm still trying it and doing some research into it. If I see nothing after a while with them I may try the chasque seeds.

What was your acne like? How mild or severe was it? And do you have any before/after photos?

Glad you've found something that is working for you

My acne was all over my face in the early years. Then it went away from my forehead. When i started college it went away from cheek are but you would see 3-4 pimples on each side at all times (quite noticeable too). Since college it was predominantly my jaw area and it was pretty bad.

So is the seeds meant to cleanse your blood? Is it just like drinking tea?

That's what i was told. I am sure it does a lot more than just cleanse your blood since it has worked for so many people.

MemberMember
(@exister)

Posted : 09/19/2012 1:03 pm

I can't find anything about this online.

MemberMember
(@grubby456)

Posted : 09/19/2012 1:36 pm

Hmm, I might get them from my natural food stores since they have pretty much everything.

I simply wonder what is the Chasque Seeds/Water ratio. I guess 1 tbps for 1 glass of water 3 times/day?

Right now I'm taking Chinese detox tea which is doing a pretty good job, I could combine these 2.

MemberMember
(@thecureishere)

Posted : 09/19/2012 2:29 pm

I can't find anything about this online.

Because they aren't very well known. I did the same thing and which is why i had to go ask his mother. If you have an Indian (India) store nearby, just go in there ask for Chasque (pronounced Chas+Q) seeds.

Hmm, I might get them from my natural food stores since they have pretty much everything.

I simply wonder what is the Chasque Seeds/Water ratio. I guess 1 tbps for 1 glass of water 3 times/day?

Right now I'm taking Chinese detox tea which is doing a pretty good job, I could combine these 2.

There's no strict ratio. I get a glass cup, pour some water, more than enough to completely submerge the grounded seeds 1 inch deep. When i am going to take them, i simply get a fork/spoon and move them around since they settle at the bottom. you can't consume them all in 1 sip, so i just pour some more water and drink it. Try not to taste or chew it. I am warning you :)

MemberMember
(@prodigy304)

Posted : 09/19/2012 5:29 pm

is CHASKU seeds the same thing? I cnt seem to find anything on them online :/

MemberMember
(@thecureishere)

Posted : 09/20/2012 12:35 am

is CHASKU seeds the same thing? I cnt seem to find anything on them online :/

I would believe so yea because i searched them too. Those seeds are grounded and used as ingredients to some recipes in Indian Cuisine or so i believe. They aren't well known and i have no idea where they come from. You can go to your local indian store and ask them. Pretty sure they would have an answer.

MemberMember
(@crashoran)

Posted : 09/26/2012 12:07 am

I was just curious, did you take it for a week and then stop - and your face continued to stay clear? Or do you keep drinking it every day for maintenance?

MemberMember
(@thecureishere)

Posted : 09/26/2012 11:40 am

I was just curious, did you take it for a week and then stop - and your face continued to stay clear? Or do you keep drinking it every day for maintenance?

I took it 3 times a day and honestly went lazy and reduced it to once a day during the week. After, i was told that these things are very strong and i should step it down a notch because the seeds were grinded and wen i would take them out with a spoon (the amount i show on the picture) it was definitely a lot more than 20 seeds (the amount you should take). I took them for 2 weeks give or take.

I have now stopped taking them now and aside of my old blemishes and 1-2 very small, unnoticeable pimples, i am completely cleared.

One thing i didn't mention and i should, my old acne spots on my cheeks are faded away and very much gone. Funny thing is, i didn't notice that myself but the people around me did. It's amazing!

MemberMember
(@crashoran)

Posted : 09/26/2012 11:52 am

I took it 3 times a day and honestly went lazy and reduced it to once a day during the week. After, i was told that these things are very strong and i should step it down a notch because the seeds were grinded and wen i would take them out with a spoon (the amount i show on the picture) it was definitely a lot more than 20 seeds (the amount you should take). I took them for 2 weeks give or take.

I have now stopped taking them now and aside of my old blemishes and 1-2 very small, unnoticeable pimples, i am completely cleared.

One thing i didn't mention and i should, my old acne spots on my cheeks are faded away and very much gone. Funny thing is, i didn't notice that myself but the people around me did. It's amazing!

Interesting. Right now I'm taking japanese red reishi extract and it's working wonders. I plan on trying chasku seeds soon.

People like you make the world a better place..thanks for sharing what you found.

MemberMember
(@tootsler)

Posted : 09/26/2012 11:55 am

Would you mind asking your friend's mom where to buy these seeds or if we can get a photo of the package? Ive looked online even in some Indian-only grocery sites and cannot find these seeds. Thank you!!!

MemberMember
(@thecureishere)

Posted : 09/26/2012 12:07 pm

Interesting. Right now I'm taking japanese red reishi extract and it's working wonders. I plan on trying chasku seeds soon.

People like you make the world a better place..thanks for sharing what you found.

Thank you very much good sir. I lived through acne my entire high school and freshman/junior years of university and i know the feeling. The acne as most should know is cleared from inside out and not the other way around. Taking synthetic pills isn't favorable in my book even if it works for you. Those things do harm to your body. Nature always has a cure and should always be put ahead of everything artificial.

MemberMember
(@thecureishere)

Posted : 09/26/2012 12:29 pm

Would you mind asking your friend's mom where to buy these seeds or if we can get a photo of the package? Ive looked online even in some Indian-only grocery sites and cannot find these seeds. Thank you!!!

i bought 2 so i do have the whole package.

The marker is for size comparison.

img1328v.jpg

img1330b.jpg

MemberMember
(@tootsler)

Posted : 09/26/2012 12:39 pm

Very handy - thank you! We can even see the phone #!

MemberMember
(@ohmygod)

Posted : 09/27/2012 12:48 am

Chasku seeds

MemberMember
(@mrbungle)

Posted : 09/27/2012 11:51 am

Interesting topic... eusa_think.gif

Well, I've done some resarch on the web, and i found what kind of stuff is that.

http://www.ayushveda.com/herbs/cassia-absus.htm

It has many names, so goole with all of them, to find a webstore to purchase.

I found this one, but it ships only in UK...

http://yorkshirespicestore.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=52

MemberMember
(@tootsler)

Posted : 09/27/2012 2:23 pm

Please let me know if anyone else tries this. I live in the San Francisco area and the closest place I could found that sells this is in Union City (far away). Of course, if it really helps, I will drive any distance.

MemberMember
(@crashoran)

Posted : 09/27/2012 4:14 pm

I cannot find chasku seeds in any of the Indian groceries here in Austin. Not sure where to buy them online either :(

MemberMember
(@thecureishere)

Posted : 09/28/2012 1:13 am

I cannot find chasku seeds in any of the Indian groceries here in Austin. Not sure where to buy them online either sad.png

Damn! How is that even possible! try a neighboring city.

MemberMember
(@emilyandmagic)

Posted : 10/01/2012 1:38 pm

This sounds like something I would be interested in trying.

I don't suppose I could possibly find chasque seeds at a store on the Indian Reservation? Also, how much did it cost per bag?

Emily

MemberMember
(@aske)

Posted : 10/01/2012 9:21 pm

This does sound very interesting...weird that I can't find any info at all about it on the internet. Like some others have said, I think Chasku is a more common word for it maybe. I went to a couple Indian herbal stores but only found this which is a powder:

zogm11.jpg

It says not for human consumption on the back though haha... I guess I'll keep looking for the seeds next time I get a chance.

I do think something like this could be very beneficial. Recently I had amazing success drinking Red Desert Clay (which removes toxins from your body) to completely remove a ganglion cyst that was on my wrist for the past 4 years and about the size of a ping-pong ball (doctors said surgery was the only way to get rid of it). So yeah, this is definitely something I want to look into..

Thanks for sharing! :)

MemberMember
(@prisoner)

Posted : 10/02/2012 5:55 am

I really want to try this, but I'm so skeptical because there is absolutely no information on the internet about this stuff, and the fact that the packaging states "Not For Human Consumption"

also how do you find out how much to take? is there any long term side effects, and finally if they cured you're acne why did you only take them for 2 weeks? if something helped my skin at all i would take it religiously for the rest of my life!

MemberMember
(@thecureishere)

Posted : 10/04/2012 5:25 pm

This sounds like something I would be interested in trying.

I don't suppose I could possibly find chasque seeds at a store on the Indian Reservation? Also, how much did it cost per bag?

Emily

Sorry, but i believe it's more of an "Asian thing". As i said it's not known in the rest of the world as much and people in asia use crushed chasque seeds in some of their delicacies. Each bag is around $2. It really depends on where you live. I live in central valley , california.

I really want to try this, but I'm so skeptical because there is absolutely no information on the internet about this stuff, and the fact that the packaging states "Not For Human Consumption"

also how do you find out how much to take? is there any long term side effects, and finally if they cured you're acne why did you only take them for 2 weeks? if something helped my skin at all i would take it religiously for the rest of my life!

I have no idea why it's called chasque power if it's not for human consumption. As i posted a picture of the bag earlier, they are definitely for consumption. I would assume they were handled in a such way that it makes them not fit for consumption.

And sorry if i ever said i stopped taking them haha. I did stop for like 3 days but then out of fear i started taking them again. But now, i take them each night before going to sleep instead of 3 times a day. You can't take this thing 3 times a day since they are pretty strong. It's natural with 0 side effects and I can guarantee you that.

I was told by my friend's mother who found out about these seeds. You have to crush them since they are rock hard and your gastric juices can't really penetrate the seeds the way they are (atleast what i think or i might be underestimating the acid). It's 20 seeds and when crushed, it's almost a pinch that you're taking 3 times a day. I took like 5 pinches each time like an idiot. But it worked anyways ^^