Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RZ8

Help - Side Effects

hi all,

i'm still learing how to manoeuvre around here.. (i posted something the other day and i can't find it now, don't even know if someone replied to it neutral.gif )..

anyhoo, my other concern is the side effect, well maybe not side effect but what can i expect from using The Regimen.

i just ordered online and what i can see from other people' comment that there are few not so good stuff that you have to go through first before the grand result.

can someone pls tell me exactly what they all are so that i don't panic when i experience them i.e. (besides the flaking - heard that already) will it sting and for how long (i have a very sensitive skin), will i have a very inflamed face & how red exactly - is it too red to be embarrass about that you can't go out.. and how bad is it exactly when it starts to flake and is there anything i can use to minimize the flaking and/or the redness.

also, i'm thinking of using the cetaphil acne control kit while waiting for my shipments which is upto 3weeks, is this advisable? if so, can i then use the full dosage of the bp (regimen) when i receive them or should i start again from the beginning?

your helpful advise will be very much appreciated.

thx

Hey, I personally don't know anything about The Regimen, so sadly I can't help you there. But, I did see you were having some trouble navigating the site! So, I figured I could at least help you out with something.

If you visit your own profile (which you should be able to do several ways - clicking your username above the avatar by your posts, clicking on your username in the upper right-hand area of the site on the navigation bar, etc) there will be a small menu on the left that reads "Overview, Profile Feed, Likes..." etc. On it you will see both "Posts" and "Topics", these will show you both your posts and topics respectively. Not only can you do this for your own posts, but other members as well. Another useful tool (again on the upper right-hand area of the forum) is the "New Content" button. In which you can read content that has been posted and replied to in the past 24 areas, that you haven't read, since the last time you visited, etc.

Hope that helps, and good luck with finding out more information about The Regimen!

Hey, I personally don't know anything about The Regimen, so sadly I can't help you there. But, I did see you were having some trouble navigating the site! So, I figured I could at least help you out with something.

If you visit your own profile (which you should be able to do several ways - clicking your username above the avatar by your posts, clicking on your username in the upper right-hand area of the site on the navigation bar, etc) there will be a small menu on the left that reads "Overview, Profile Feed, Likes..." etc. On it you will see both "Posts" and "Topics", these will show you both your posts and topics respectively. Not only can you do this for your own posts, but other members as well. Another useful tool (again on the upper right-hand area of the forum) is the "New Content" button. In which you can read content that has been posted and replied to in the past 24 areas, that you haven't read, since the last time you visited, etc.

Hope that helps, and good luck with finding out more information about The Regimen!

thx Dylan.

atleast that's a start for me.

cheers smile.png

Edited by RZ8