Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jshzigler

Buying Accutane

Have any of you guys bought accutane online, with a prescription of course. I just got done with my doctors visit and lab tests and I'm just trying to figure out where to get from. I'm not paying 600 dollars a month at walgreens. I saw some online canadian pharmacies that required a prescription but I didn't want to pull the trigger until I was 100%. Any help is appreciated.

Ok I was really hoping I'd get some help here. I have another question now, can I get insurance for just a few months to cover the accutane and then just drop it.

Ok I was really hoping I'd get some help here. I have another question now, can I get insurance for just a few months to cover the accutane and then just drop it.

If you have a valid prescription there's nothing wrong with getting your prescription filled at an international pharmacy if it's cheaper for you.

As for insurance, though, insurances protect themselves from this kind of thing. They won't cover much, if any, of the cost of Accutane until you've been paying premiums for 6 months to a year.