Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I went to go wash my face right i noticed how horrible it got. So i went into the kitchen where the candles are at and the picture of Jesus Crist and i cried i beged that he would help me in this time of need. I just hate bEINg alone i hate that i dont have alot of friends, i hate that my parents are always fighting , i hate how look in the mirror and lie to my self telling myself that it will be gone.I hate this acne it will never go away. I really want this pain to end i really want kill myself but every attempt i make i wossy out.

DAMM YOU ACNE YOU FINNALY Won

plz some one make it end i Hate my lIFE!!!!

Yeah its just one of those days where it feels like everything is falling apart. Turn on some music, that seems to keep my mind off things. I dont know what advice to give you...have you tried BP?

No but if i ask my parents there going to give me a lecture how i dont wash my face right and tell me how they arlrdy bought me every thing

it's really that bad today. i'm sorry. wish there was something i could do to help...this is one of my mantras when things get really rough for me. i repeat this in my head. and this too shall pass..corny, but it help me, don't know if it will work for you though.

love, angie

Guest brokencocoon

Sweetheart, it will be ok. I understand what you're feeling. That kind of despair is sooo consuming, so hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time at home with your parents and everything on top of how you're feeling about your skin and social life. That's hard. I don't want to say anything fluffy or dismissive about your home situation because I certainly don't know it, and don't live it, and I can't tell you it will be better, unfortunately.

But I can tell you that I had a very messy home life to say the least, and I know the effects. Please know that whatever is going on with them is not your fault though. I have no contact with my parents and haven't for many years because my households were really abusive, my parents were/are very selfish people. But I have a very small group of friends that are literally family to me in every sense of the word. A true gift for sure. I hope things get better for you, and please know that you can bend my ear to talk to any time.

Hang in there. You are cared about. I'll be thinking of you. eusa_angel.gif

i know its not my , its not my fault that my parents owe thousands of dollars in credit card dept or how my dad had a affair , i just cant take it every year its getting worse my brother went to college so i dont talk to him any more my only friend i ever had some one who i talked to and got help me get through every yr of school would be my Cat -max but now hes gone becuz my parent got rid of him when i was in school. NOW i have no one i stay home depressed crying feeling horrible. I dont know how long i can last

best advice anyone can give is not on acne products but-concentrate on school, with all that crying and being depressed you could be getting so much school work done and excel and just get away from your parents when you get good grades and jobs will open up.

My grades arnt bad i got all A's and 1 f

But its affecting me in school when ever i try to feel happy some one trying bring me down or i break out really badly

you can't control your parents, but you can control how you react to it. decide to let it go, tune it out. you can't fix it. debt is like a huge cloud over your head that never goes away. i am excellent with money because of that. i once owed 1500.00 on a credit card, i eventually paid it off and now i will never get another one. they are traps. they make us think we have more money than we do. an affair, wow. as long as i was in my previous relationship, neither one of us ever sheated on the other, so i can't say i understand what your mom is going through. just from seeing my ex with that girl though, if i'm honest with myself i have been preoccupied and not paying nearly as attention to my kids as i should be. i'm kinda in space. i assume your mom probably feels something similar and may be somewhat self absorbed right now and thus unsympathetic to your issues and your life. sad but she is only human. she is hurting. it will pass in time. let them know mom and dad i know you have your issues but please listen to mine. i need your help. this is a serious issue for me. buy me what i need, just a suggestion but i think worth a try, try to remind them that you have feelings and needs too and that your issues are worthy and valid just like theirs are.

the cat, can you go find another? cats are good companions. i have a dog though.

love, angie wub.gif

They wont get any more pets they hate them and like i said my parents do buy me stuff but i doubt they would care about my problems my dad once said your a man dont cry about it and i really dont like talking to my mom like you said she has tons of problems to undergo i dont want to put any more pressure on her.

Hey does that duct tape method work?

Can i put the duct tape at night so i can sleep through it

i'm sorry, i don't know about the duct tape thing. have you thought about getting a job? you will need a work permit from school but i think you are old enough to get one. probably wouldn't be anything glamorous but it would help in two ways. 1. get some money and 2. keep you busy. i got my first job at 17 through school, i was lucky i guess it was in an office. but my cousin was 16 and worked at subway and my other cousin was 17 and worked at wienerschnitzel. it helps to have your own money, gives you a sense of control which is hard to feel when you are a child in your parents home, i remember at times feeling so helpless and hopeless around my family. work and school gave me a way out and some time away. i needed both. i was 17 and living with my boyfriend though so i def would not want you to follow my example.

it's funny the things we do to escape home life. they just don't realize what they do to us, they have so much sh*t of their own to worry about that they hardly even notice us. gee i gotta get a grip, i can't do that to my kids. biggrin.gif

ok, good night, but think about it, yupp's been working since he was 14, that's so wonderful. def not your typical 17 year old. wub.gif

I've been suicidal MANY, MANY times.

I've also sat on the floor in the shower sobbing and praying to God to please help me....

I understand your pain. All I can say is hang in there and keep trying things, don't give up, there is always another cream, another diet, another method, another SOMETHING you can try. I know sometimes you feel like giving up, I know I gave up completely for awhile, bcause I was so sick of things not working and that feeling of dissapointment. But keep trying anyways.

*Hugz*

P.S. When times get really bad and I'm at my wits end, I tell myself "In 100 years, I am going to be gone anyways. Might as well stick around just for the possibility of a few good moments to come."

your parents took your cat?!?!?!?!?! GOD!!!!! That's just cruel! Was it eating / costing too much or something?

How come you're no longer in touch with your brother? You could call each other...

Well, what I was going to say about your parents before I read about the cat incident... Kids always think they know what their parents are going to say, but doesn't it just break their hearts that you're depressed? Maybe they'll be willing to do something cheap and easy that will put a smile on your face, so don't assume they'll just say no when you ask them for stuff.

As for their debt, honest to goddess I don't know why they'd even TELL you about this. THEY're the adults, THEY got themselves into this, so they should have dealt with this instead of robbing you of your childhood! You shouldn't have had to worry about this kind of crap too early. Kids are supposed to think life is a bed of roses dammit!!! lol.gif If they ever bring that up again, just tell them you're the kid, they're the adults, and they need to handle their financial biz without telling you of it.

stand up for yourself man. tell your parents how you really feel about it. you're their son for fucks sake....

thats got to mean something to them. if they give you the same rundown, seriously, tell them what you been thinkin...i had to do the same thing a long time ago too.....

good luck man

im not feeling so well today i feeling worse and my face is worse my parents might take me to a derm tomorrow i dont know i really am sick of this shit

Guest brokencocoon

Hi 15yr old.

I was wondering if there is someone at school that you could talk to? A guidance counselor or trusted teacher? Both were a godsend to me when I didn't have anyone to talk to when shit at home was falling apart when I was your age.

That might really help for you(?).

Take care of yourself and don't be afraid to ask for help. And that's great eusa_dance.gif that you'll be going to the dermatologist! I hope that brings you some relief.

Let us know how it goes...

your parents must have good insurance, else I'm pretty sure a dermatologist costs more than some decent products recommended on this forum...

15yrold, the next post I want to see from you is how you did some of the things we asked you to do and how it went, okay? biggrin.gif