Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hopeforthebest

Results Of My Intolerence Test!

FOODS TO AVOID:

PEA,EGG WHITE,SOYABEAN,BARLEY,RICE,COW MILK,SPELT,WHEAT,CASHEW NUT,COLA

NUT,GLIADIN,NECTARINE,SOLE,TROUT,ALOE VERA,CORN (MAIZE),COUSCOUS,DURUM WHEAT,ALGA

WAKAME,YEAST (BAKER’S)

FOODS TO ROTATE:

EGG YOLK,ALMOND,BEAN (RED KIDNEY),SALMON,TOMATO,CLAM,PEANUT,RADISH,MALT,TURNIP,ALGA

ESPAGUETTE,WHEAT BRAN,PINEAPPLE,LEMON,LIME,TANGERINE

but it says am not intolerant 2 mango when am sure i am!! n also peanuts and potato but the report says am not!! what am i supposed 2 conclude??

plus am a vegetarian so what am i supposed to eat if i cant eat rice and wheat?? n i am slim so i want 2 gain weight sad.png

my face is completely clear and has been for a year since i stooped drinking milk ( i can have anything i.e nuts pizzas choclate etc how much ever i want n my face doesnt break out).. i have been haveing whole wheat bread everyay since my birth.. n if m intolerent 2 wheat then stoping just milk shouldnt have cleared my face right?? m so confused sad.png

please help.. my bacne is really geting me down now sad.png its all over my back sad.png

i never had any medications yet but my granny suggested this natural medicine which am gonna try for 10 days n if my bacne doesent cure till then, then i will try avoiding everything and see.. what do you guys think about my report??

Avoiding the foods your Allergic to completely will help. Chocolate usually contains Soy, Milk, Wheat, & Rice. Good luck finding it w/o those allergies unless you really look. Also I would avoid Egg completely due to cross contamination.

You know what to avoid. Your path is laid out for you. I don't think you need to rotate foods you can eat, your not allergic to them. Supplements free of your food allergies will also help.

Good Luck.

PS what Race are you? Allergy to Soybean & Gluten is very rare. Infact, your the 1st one I read with both comfirmed by testing.

Well I wouldn't eat wheat bran if it said you are intolerant to wheat. *confused*

The rotate part confused me. What sort of test was this?

"SRL will implement a highly-advanced Protein Microarray technology called 'Genearrayt'. This technology helps in the detection of IgG antibodies to more than 200 varieties of foods in single testing using minute quantities of blood sample. This method scores over the routine ELISA-based methods on account of explicit sensitivity and miniaturisation."

this is the test i went for..

So basically you still have acne, just no face acne.

Then why don't you start avoiding grains and soy?

i don't eat much soy as it is.. i don't want to avoid grains coz m vegetarian.. i will do it as a last resort.. n i had facial acne which cured after stoping milk! n if m intolerant to grains n i am haveing grains evryday it shudnt have right??

Avoiding the foods your Allergic to completely will help. Chocolate usually contains Soy, Milk, Wheat, & Rice. Good luck finding it w/o those allergies unless you really look. Also I would avoid Egg completely due to cross contamination.

You know what to avoid. Your path is laid out for you. I don't think you need to rotate foods you can eat, your not allergic to them. Supplements free of your food allergies will also help.

Good Luck.

PS what Race are you? Allergy to Soybean & Gluten is very rare. Infact, your the 1st one I read with both comfirmed by testing.

m an indian smile.png its not an allergy test but an intolerance test and it in no way identifys allergens.. it mentions so in the report.. n when you put it that way you make it sound pretty easy tongue.png

could you please elloborate why you rotate?

u will understand it better when i put up my report here.. then everything will be clear.. i got it online and i cant seem to download it.. :( i will get it in hard copy tomorrow and then i will put it up here..

right now i think i came up with all these intolerance bcoz of some gastric disorder.. so am taking a herb which aides in digestion.. i am eating everything for now but milk.. m gonna give the herb 2 weeks before i go on n avoid everything.. thanx for reading n replying :)

What do you mean? Those are two of the most common allergens.

Just because they are the 2 most common does not mean your allergic to both. It's according to Race. Milk on the other hand is estimated that 70% of the human pop. is allergic to it. I'm in the 30%.

Just because they are the 2 most common does not mean your allergic to both. It's according to Race. Milk on the other hand is estimated that 70% of the human pop. is allergic to it. I'm in the 30%.

Yeah. I think a lot of this stuff isn't true allergies either. I think our guts get so damaged from perhaps one allergy (for me, it was eating gluten all my life in combination with stripping the natural flora from my gut through antibiotics, meds, bad foods etc) that they then start to leak and be unable to digest anything. At that point, you basically start being allergic to anything that is difficult to digest.

Yeah. I think a lot of this stuff isn't true allergies either. I think our guts get so damaged from perhaps one allergy (for me, it was eating gluten all my life in combination with stripping the natural flora from my gut through antibiotics, meds, bad foods etc) that they then start to leak and be unable to digest anything. At that point, you basically start being allergic to anything that is difficult to digest.

True Allergies are anything your body reacts negatively to . Gluten can not be digested by the White race but can be by most others. I have no problem with Soy yet it is the same as Gluten to Hispanics & most likely every other Race. I did get allergy tested and know I'm allergic to Gluten, but like you said it might be because it leaks out of the Gut.