Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pucciay

3 Days To The Regimen: Redness, Itchy, Dryness... Y?

So I'm on the regimen for 3 days so far n I'm experiencing redness, itchy on my chin n neck only, is it normal or I'm allergic to Bp? Other parts like my face, area around eyes are very dry, red but not itchy.

I'm only using 1 pump of cleaner, Bp n moisturizer. So I'm wondering which part went wrong?

Should I continue with less portion of Bp or just stop it?

P.S. I'm taking Spiron, 100 mg per day and tretinoin at night before bedtime.

Many Thanks!

ok, now my chin and neck is super red. i thought the regimen is useful so i bought the big kit. guess i have to throw it away.

it makes me so itchy and i can't stop scratching myself, feels like i want to use a knife to cut my neck open... my face is super flaky

ok, now my chin and neck is super red. i thought the regimen is useful so i bought the big kit. guess i have to throw it away.

it makes me so itchy and i can't stop scratching myself, feels like i want to use a knife to cut my neck open... my face is super flaky

You probably use too much BP and too little moisturizer.Also, your skin will get more used to it over time.