Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Cubsfan

Free Cure for Acne & Oily Skin

Guest Cubsfan

Here it is...the cure to oily skin & acne: Avoid eating bad carbohydrates

fact: bad carbs when taken into the body converts into insulin

fact: insulin is a hormone

fact: a hormonal imbalance can cause the sebaceous glands to react and produce more oil, oily skin attracts bacteria and inflame the skin into acne

simple solution: avoid bad carbs, substitute your sugar cravings with natural fructose found in fruits

this strict and boring diet has worked for me:

all kinds of meats, fruits, vegetables and water only

no company are willing to invest in this because its not profitable for them

here is the research that backs up my claims....enjoy

http://www.thepaleodiet.com/articles/

Guest Captain Chaos

avoiding carbs really helped my acne, but after 3 weeks I was just so bored, I really enjoy eating junk AS well as eating veg and stuff...

Plus if I don't eat junk I can't maintain my weight...and I can't lose anymore, I'm very slender as it is..

Actually, Carbs can be harmful because when they are in the body they are converted immediately to glucose. 100g of carbs entering the body equals 100g of glucose entering the blood stream. This huge spike in blood sugar levels causes the body to release insulin to lower it.

ok im just going to say this straight out, diet diet diet blah blah you know what how do people who eat anything have clear skin. if u think diet works really well for you. then there is one problem, something in ur body isnt working too well that is my conclusion. fix it and just eat whatever u want because there are so many people that are eating like crazy and have no acne the end

I don't buy it. Everything creates hormones but that doesn't mean you get acne. The Paleo Diet is no source since it's just selling a book.

Think of it this way: You release hormones when you get scared, you release hormones when you're sleepy, you release hormones when you go to the bathroom. Insulin isn't special or "bad."

fact: a hormonal imbalance can cause the sebaceous glands to react and produce more oil, oily skin attracts bacteria and inflame the skin into acne

simple solution: avoid bad carbs, substitute your sugar cravings with natural fructose found in fruits

What sorts of foods should I stiop eating then? Is it stuff like burgers, sausages, and fatty foods??

I'm shit at science and don't know precisely what a carbohydrate is redface.gif

100 grams of cabs will eventually equal glucose, but over time! Complex Carbohydrates are called that for a reason: it takes some effort on your body's part to break down the chemical bonds. Glucose is a simple sugar: not much effort requred.

You want a diet to thnk about? Try the "not eating meat that has been filled with hormones and steroids" diet.

yes my dermotolgist said to avoid bad carbs also and swallow semen before i go to sleep to rejuvnate my glands

100 grams of cabs will eventually equal glucose, but over time! Complex Carbohydrates are called that for a reason: it takes some effort on your body's part to break down the chemical bonds. Glucose is a simple sugar: not much effort requred.

Ok so if I dont' eat cookies my acne will be CURED? rolleyes.gif Why do you use the word "cure" when there IS no acne cure. There are things that can alleviate peoples acne, but please, avoiding bread isn't going to clear everyone up. That's nice if it worked for you but seriously, use your head man.