(@murph89)

Posted : 09/16/2012 9:36 pm

Adding some new vitamins and supplements to my regimen

Currently taking:

Candex for Candida

activated charcoal for excess in the body

Prozac for anxiety and depression

Adding:

Milk thistle with dandelion root and licorice extract to cleanse my liver from years of antiobiotic and alcohol use

Turmeric for its obvious numerous amazing health benefits

Fish, flax, and borage oil for obvious health benefits as well (not the most focused on this pill)

I know if I take the fish, flax,and borage oil, I should take it a couple hours after the milk thistle and turmeric. I take candex first thing in the morning before breakfast, and the others can be taken with or without food.

Thoughts, comments, suggestions?

MemberMember
(@exister)

Posted : 09/16/2012 10:12 pm

Sounds good to me. Similar to what I'm doing, which is this, in this order:

Drink ACV

Take Milk Thistle

Eat lunch, take Zinc

Take Magnesium

30 minutes before dinner, take 2 Glucomannan with a glass of water

Eat dinner

Drink ACV

Take Milk Thistle

Take CandiZyme

MemberMember
(@murph89)

Posted : 09/16/2012 10:15 pm

Drink ACV

Take Milk Thistle

Eat lunch, take Zinc

Take Magnesium

Eat dinner

Drink ACV

Take Milk Thistle

Take CandiZyme

Do you drink the ACV straight, or do you dilute it with water? Also, what is the glucomannan for?

MemberMember
(@exister)

Posted : 09/16/2012 10:28 pm

Drink ACV

Take Milk Thistle

Eat lunch, take Zinc

Take Magnesium

Eat dinner

Drink ACV

Take Milk Thistle

Take CandiZyme

Do you drink the ACV straight, or do you dilute it with water? Also, what is the glucomannan for?

I dilute it in a full glass of water. I use a straw and try to direct it right down my throat because it's bad for my teeth. I also wait 2 hours to brush them, or try to. It's harder to do that in the morning if I'm going to class or something.

The glucomannan is soluble fibre. I take it 30-45 minutes before dinner to help with digestion. It makes me "regular". Being constipated is bad for the skin, of course. I used to only poop once every two or three, sometimes more, days. Now I do twice a day. The first few days taking it made my stool very loose and runny, but now everything's peachy. Not... peach-ish, peachy. Haha.

MemberMember
(@murph89)

Posted : 09/16/2012 10:38 pm

Drink ACV

Take Milk Thistle

Eat lunch, take Zinc

Take Magnesium

Eat dinner

Drink ACV

Take Milk Thistle

Take CandiZyme

I dilute it in a full glass of water. I use a straw and try to direct it right down my throat because it's bad for my teeth. I also wait 2 hours to brush them, or try to. It's harder to do that in the morning if I'm going to class or something.

The glucomannan is soluble fibre. I take it 30-45 minutes before dinner to help with digestion. It makes me "regular". Being constipated is bad for the skin, of course. I used to only poop once every two or three, sometimes more, days. Now I do twice a day. The first few days taking it made my stool very loose and runny, but now everything's peachy. Not... peach-ish, peachy. Haha.

Alright cool thanks man. Im going to add in some ACV because I think I have a mild case of seborheic dermatitis on my chin, and I've read drinking and or applying ACV works wonders for dermatitis. And plus, its super healthy for you.

MemberMember
(@tuffluck)

Posted : 09/16/2012 11:19 pm

careful about adding so many different things all at once. If you react badly to one supplement you will have NO idea which supplement it is. Maybe adding them in slowly will be safer for ya. Just my 2 cents.

MemberMember
(@murph89)

Posted : 09/17/2012 12:00 am

careful about adding so many different things all at once. If you react badly to one supplement you will have NO idea which supplement it is. Maybe adding them in slowly will be safer for ya. Just my 2 cents.

Good point good point. I could start with the milk thistle and dandelion root with the licorice. It's all in 1 pill, but I'm sure my liver could use a mega cleanse,and hoping it will help my seb derm on my chin. But I just don't see how I could react badly to turmeric. It's in a lot of foods...

MemberMember
(@broscience)

Posted : 10/12/2012 1:28 pm

Kind of OT but I've heard prozac is pure fluoride so I wouldnt count on that really :D