Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
No_LiMiT

Acne Due To Pillow/fabric?

I generally dont get much acne, sometimes but they stay for a while. Im 22, been through accutane and all other stuff and nothing fixed it in the end.

Anyway, most of them are on sides of my face(cheecks) or chin and I suspected it's from the pillow or something, couldnt be sure since I turn around when I sleep so dont know if I slept on side again, and I usually do since it's my favorite position. So now Im at vacation and it's bit cold so I'm using this cover up to my chin and at places where it touched I broke out, bottom part on right side of chin, left on upper part, Adams apple hmm

What could it be? The fabric? Stuff they use for washing it?

I generally dont get much acne, sometimes but they stay for a while. Im 22, been through accutane and all other stuff and nothing fixed it in the end.

Anyway, most of them are on sides of my face(cheecks) or chin and I suspected it's from the pillow or something, couldnt be sure since I turn around when I sleep so dont know if I slept on side again, and I usually do since it's my favorite position. So now Im at vacation and it's bit cold so I'm using this cover up to my chin and at places where it touched I broke out, bottom part on right side of chin, left on upper part, Adams apple hmm

What could it be? The fabric? Stuff they use for washing it?

It certainly could be the detergent that is being used on the linens that is breaking you out if your skin is sensitive. I always bring a few pillowcases from home when I travel. ( Not sure how feasible bringing a whole set of sheets would be though.)You could take the existing sheets and run them through the washing machine (if they have one, I'm assuming you're at a hotel that has a laundry room for guests) with hot water only.

Was at friend's house but idk, wandered if pillow could be causing me issues or something hm

Gonna try to have new towell on it each night